BTC long term analysis

The whale

Look at what happens after each bearish yearly candle in BTC, would you still think that the market is not safe to enter?

1693581561547.png

It's crucial to analyze historical data and trends before making any investment decisions.
I believe in BTC for long term.

It's crucial to analyze historical data and trends before making any investment decisions.
I believe in BTC for long term.

BTC is good as long-term investment choice, not sure about other altcoins, volatility subsides, liquidity falls, many market makers leave them, so chances of severe price drops grow.

BTCUSD still stuck near 26k, yesterday tries to rise and hit a high of 268849, but then got pressure as USD Strengthening and brought BTCUSD landed near 26276. BTCUSD included the most traded asset in FXOpen crypto accountt

BTC is good as long-term investment choice, not sure about other altcoins, volatility subsides, liquidity falls, many market makers leave them, so chances of severe price drops grow.

Many people suggest investing in BTC for the long term, believing it will surge over the next 8 years. I'm not entirely convinced, though.

Wow bro, that was interesting. I believe that is a big signal for a big move, and I believe it is a bullish move

BTCUSD is now highly volatile, it is not all waves will be bullish, sometimes wave impulse is bearish, now BTCUSD is at 27453, and I think still be hard for BTCUSD to reach 40k this year

I've been keeping an eye on BTC's long-term trends, and it's pretty fascinating. Despite the occasional bearish year, history shows that BTC has a knack for bouncing back stronger. It's all about riding those waves and staying committed to the crypto journey. Also, using services like presale.world helps to predict future trends.

Last edited:
BTCUSD is now highly volatile, it is not all waves will be bullish, sometimes wave impulse is bearish, now BTCUSD is at 27453, and I think still be hard for BTCUSD to reach 40k this year

If by "this year" you mean 2023, I can say that your prediction has almost 50% chance of being fulfilled, but if you mean the next 365 days, I totally disagree. halving is less than a year ahead of us and that always changes the market's situation majorly.

If by "this year" you mean 2023, I can say that your prediction has almost 50% chance of being fulfilled, but if you mean the next 365 days, I totally disagree. halving is less than a year ahead of us and that always changes the market's situation majorly.

I mean in 2023, however, the market is always updated and could my prediction be wrong, there are still almost three months until last year. Now BTCUSD is still at roughly 27k, with a history price of 40k in 2022 April

Back
Top Bottom