Changing my broker... Any Suggestions.

forextrader_12

I started trading a while back with a local trader on MT4, but need to change my broker; heard good things about the company BMFN especially the fact that they dont charge commission and have low spreads, etc. Has Anyone traded with them? What has your experience been??

Why do you want to change your current broker? I'm just curious and want to know which services can be dissatisfying to traders. I work with dekocorp and for now, I do not see any disadvantages. Incidentally, try this one. Maybe you'll like it.

If you are not comfortable with the broker you are currently working, it is only sensible to change it. I am currently working with FreshForex broker and I feel very comfortable. Here they have all benefits from low commission to 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus and even market analysis too, so it’s just perfect.

@Mercor thank you for these noteworthy tips. Maintaining trading journals is also very important. They help us in the future and prevent us from repeating mistakes.

Broker's cost really does matter and this is the reason I've recently shifted to Turnkeyforex, seems like a good choice so far.

Choose a broker with good regulation. An important condition is to accept payment methods suitable for you. Take a good look at the withdrawal procedure. Some brokers accept credit cards or bank transfers for deposits, but for withdrawal offer only PayPal or crypto. So it's very difficult to withdraw your money without lots of big transfer taxes. I also prefer brokers with a fixed amount of spread.

Honestly, I haven't heard about them ever. If you are considering using them, I believe you must check their reviews on FPA just to be sure about your choice. I won't suggest putting your money just anywhere.

I don't think it matters whether anyone else has heard about the broker you are planning to use. All that matters is whether the broker satisfies your trading needs or not. So, just consider that and move ahead.

You better look for a broker that has a good market reputation. A broker that no one has heard about is probably going to prove to be a risk for you.

If tight spreads and no commissions are what you are interested in, I don't think you must wait for a green flag from others. Just try your hands at the broker's trading platforms for some time with a small amount and it works fine, increase your risk.

To check a broker's reputation it is good to read online reviews but it should be taken with a grain of salt unless you haven't personally tested the broker. I've also noticed that customer support also tells you a lot whether you should choose a broker or not. I contacted coinexx a number of times before opening an account with them as I believe that if you aren't getting timely or satisfactory answers then there is no point going with a particular broker.

I am to a great degree lucky that my broker ForexChief gives all assistance properly. They are a champion among other broker in Forex industry who gives biggest measures of security to their clients whether they are institutional, or retail does not have any kind of effect.
Till now I had no issues with the broker and as indicated by their administrations and customer support I truly feel good with them. Similarly, their useful video lessons are adequate to gain the fundamental finding out about market as I think.

Go with a forex broker who offers a wide range of forex accounts that suits different experience levels and trading capitals. You can then start learning about the brokerage platform with less capital and risk using a micro account. If it seems like the broker is legit and regulated, you may change it to a Standard account or something similar.

Not all brokers are worth your money. No matter what they say, you have to find whether they are reliable or not on your own. And never trade with just one broker. You may find different features in different brokers.

In order to offer a broker, you need to know about the experience of the trader. If this is a beginner, then it does not matter in which company to start. I would recommend ForexChief, FBS and other companies that give a no deposit bonus. That way you can save your money.
If this is an experienced trader, then I think you should not give advice. An experienced trader himself should know which broker to choose.

Back
Top Bottom