Copy trading way to be profitable

It's my own EA and I am using it for many years now
as far as SL is concerned yes it is not used because I trade small lots to keep the window big for trade swings
idea is to keep making profit consistently and keep doubling accounts without worrying about the open trades
Thank you for your kind message and wishes

feel free to follow

We are getting respectable numbers of followers on signal start website and we are glad for the people who are making money with us, message for all others dont be left behind double your money with us with our Automated system which will double your money with stability and peace of mind

follow us and try out your yourself, we are keeping the low price at this moment so that more people can start following us

I don't think that copy trading can always make you profitable. That's so because EAs fail and strategies do not work. There is no holy grail in trading. In order to become profitable in the long run, your own analysis and skills matter because the market is unprecedented and unpredictable.

High drawdown is usually considered a dangerous trading strategy, MQL5 has strict rules for providers, when drawdown is very high, usually subscription is not permitted.

High drawdown is usually considered a dangerous trading strategy, MQL5 has strict rules for providers, when drawdown is very high, usually subscription is not permitted.
No doubt, drawdown is indeed dangerous. I restrict my trading activity whenever there is a high drawdown to prevent losses.

Just like normal trading, copy trading also requires a solid strategy. Copying trades without a strategy will not bring as good results as you would have expected.

Might sound silly to some, but is there a way I can practice copy trading to identify the best traders and trades to copy?

Choosing copy trades I think depending on each investor's needs, investor or trader may diversify capital to different strategies in their effort growing investment.,

Copy trading is a great strategy for those who have okay-ish knowledge of forex trading, but don’t want to risk their money based on that limited knowledge. Copy trading provides them with a great opportunity to increase their chances of making profitable trades by copying trades of professional traders.

@Polakandil I think it should be like that on every platform. Even I am using Zulutrade, they don’t rank a trader if their maximum drawdown is more than 30%. It’s helpful for new traders to go with these rankings. Most of the time they only focus on profits and end up making wrong decisions.

@Polakandil I think it should be like that on every platform. Even I am using Zulutrade, they don’t rank a trader if their maximum drawdown is more than 30%. It’s helpful for new traders to go with these rankings. Most of the time they only focus on profits and end up making wrong decisions.
Yes, I think so, a social trading platforms like Zulutrade become places where traders, investors, and brokers meet, they should protect investors for security.

I don’t think people should be copy-trading in the first place. If someone has an ‘okay-ish’ idea about trading, they shouldn’t be trading to be honest, in fact they should spend more months learning more about trading terms, strategies, tools, features, and other important requirements. Copy trading sounds good because the trader doesn’t have to do anything but automatically follow the tactics of another trader, but it just puts the trader’s money at the highest risk of losing.
I advise beginners not to pursue copy trading because they will not be able to learn anything about how to trade and make strategies and observations on their own. Like this, they won’t last long in the market.

Copy trading is a good idea for traders who can’t dedicate time and knowledge to trade. But they must also prepare their minds for all the outcomes that can result.

There is market risk associated with copy trading. You can lose money if the trader you choose to copy trades from has an unsuccessful strategy. And you will have to pay the trader, whether you make money or not.

Know one thing that chances of making money are equal to that of making losses when you are copy trading. Now that you won’t be using your own knowledge, you may not even know what went wrong.

I believe copy trading is for those who can’t understand the market. But if a skilled trader chooses to copy trade, they may lose their trading skills over time. Make your decision wisely.

Back
Top Bottom