Copy trading way to be profitable

Hi

I am trading since 2008 and have experienced many brokers in my career one of the brokers which I found genuine and I would like to promote them as my own brker is IC, they have a brilliant support team and all the withdrawals and deposits are always on time, there feed on MT4 is also glitchless and never found anything bad about the feed so far, I would like others too to join my broker and keep their funds safe and trade big money without any issue.

If you find my thread useful please open an account with them using this link to support me

Thank you so much

if you have any question feel free to ask

I am copying trades using zulutrade and going through online forex courses side by side. Going well for me.

Yes, copy trading can turn out to be very profitable only if the trader finds a brilliant and successful trader to copy from. Relying on a careless trader can turn into a disaster and consequent losses.

I don’t prefer copy trading, nor do I suggest it to anyone because it doesn’t let you grow as a trader and you also have to share your profits with other trader

Firstly, you will face an issue finding a broker that allows copy trading and secondly, you will face an issue with finding a good trader to copy trades. It’s not as easy as you might have heard from someone.

For many new traders, copy trading seems to be a good opportunity to learn directly from established traders. But as it may make you too dependent on other traders, you must find your own strategy to trade once you have learnt enough.

I would still recommend paying more attention to your own learning. It is better to open a cent account and practice on it than to copy incomprehensible signals from other traders. In ForexChief you can open a cent account with $10. I think it's a little money for my own education.

Copy trading is not as beneficial as it is claimed to be. It is a good start for newbie traders until they get used to the forex market movements and get an understanding of strategies. But no trader can survive on copy trading alone and should learn to be independent, finding a strategy that can help them in the long run.

Copy trading is not as beneficial as it is claimed to be. It is a good start for newbie traders until they get used to the forex market movements and get an understanding of strategies. But no trader can survive on copy trading alone and should learn to be independent, finding a strategy that can help them in the long run.
I don't agree, the most important thing is, which signal provider/s you will choose, how you will manage them and how you will manage your funds. Regards Greg

The forex trading business is a big industry, there are so many participants in forex, who come from various backgrounds. Here there are some traders who may be highly interested in investing than trading, they like to looking managers' funds to invest in based on certain criteria. Some others like working as real traders, they like to improve skills trading, but there are some another as mixed of the two, investor trader and real trader.

Back
Top Bottom