Every trader has his own choice

Alex007

Every trader has his own choice and comfort. Some traders use all the time frame to get the market vibes then take entry in a certain time frame like H1 or H4. I personally do not go below D1. I take my entry on D1. You have to find out by yourself which one you understand the most.

Success in the forex market mainly depend on the trading strategy. Every trader has different trading style. If any trader wants to make success in forex, he needs to follow some rules. He should not take decision emotionally while trading. Success in forex market is mainly depends on the broker a trader choose. If their strategies don't suit the broker than he can not be succeed. I use Tpglobalfx as my broker. They are helping me to become successful in forex market by giving low spreads and dynamic leverage. Their trading style is too easy to learn and operate.

Yes, you might be right but due to the Forex broker scam traders, cant use their choice at all as they feel always pressure from their broker so be aware of a scam broker.

Forex is very risky but trading with proper trading knowledge and good risk rewards is less likely to result in losses. Forex possibility market so it is normal to lose here. We have to maintain this loss and move forward with learning from the loss. And you have to follow risk management and money management all the time in trading.
I trade in Forex4you brokers. I am fascinated by their service and honesty. They are very supportive of their clients. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also try to keep happy o their clients. I am very pleased with their services.

I don't prefer to trade a lot many currency pairs. For my trading I essentially trade EURUSD, EURJPY, NZDUSD and GBPUSD pairs. I fathom these FOUR pairs more as I have done an extensive research on them. To me it is a sharp idea to trade conceivably a couple of pairs. It urges us to welcome the attributes of that solitary match. For my trading I use Eurotrader platform. I like the broker's diagramming. It doesn't make any phony candles which is valuable for my analysis. It also provides ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip.

If you want to start trading in the forex market then you should have your own choice and own plan. You shouldn’t follow other’s choices. You should gain a strong knowledge of earning maximum profits. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive.

Forex is a risky business but in this risky business, it is possible to make a lot of profit if you can work according to discipline. As a beginner trader, you need to learn trading first. There is a lot to learn in trading. For this, you need to take the advice of various expert advisors. And there are many types of online sites that offer Forex education, from which you can learn.

Back
Top Bottom