Forex broker recommendations

Hello deemarie1 , my name is Neofytos -Neo for short, have a look at Fondex - fondex.com and make sure to check both regulations Cysec and FSA. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Not so sure about this, why dont you opt for some well known regulated forex brokers like fxview, xm or hotforex? My experience with them has been good til now.

While choosing a forex broker I check some important factors like:- trading platforms offered, commissions and spreads, fund transfer process and broker’s reputation. While choosing my current broker TurnkeyForex, I looked for these qualities. Hope it helps!

I would suggest you to personally test the broker before investing your money. Open a demo account and make a note of the trading conditions. Your orders must execute instantly. Also analyse that the spreads need to be tight and the platform must be stable, not crashing all the time.

Everyone talks about low spreads, low commissions, and high leverage, but with all these, it's even more important to check the availability of the broker. Look for a broker that's available at the time you need them. I would suggest opening a demo account with the brokers you are interested in, then mail them lots of questions. Now monitor how fast they respond to your query. If you find that customer service isn't good, wipe out that broker from your list.

I would very much like to agree with both comments above from both smithanderson and Adonis Perry, I represent Fondex, and we pride ourselves in all of the points mention above, that is tight spreads, No commissions, 24hour customer support, and immediate response to the client's needs. We are regulated from both CySec 1:30 leverage and Seychelles 1:500 leverage, You are welcome to open a demo account and check the platform, also feel free to contact me with any questions.

Click on the link below to visit Fondex
https://fondex.com/en/

Back
Top Bottom