• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

Forex for women

Latham

Women can earn money by trading Forex seating at home. But support from a regulated broker is needed for so. Even though Eurotrader allows automated traders with best of the best trading environment, I don't like EA trading that much.

I think that anyone can make money in Forex, regardless of gender. What is important here is the ability and desire to learn and develop, not to stop at the first failures, to have self-control and discipline. Can't a woman have such qualities? I think there are women who have these qualities and can make money in Forex.

This is the worst topic and the lowest promotion I have ever seen. This thread should be banned for pointing out that women cannot trade properly.

This is the worst topic and the lowest promotion I have ever seen. This thread should be banned for pointing out that women cannot trade properly.

That was well said. Let's not rush into anything though, I am sure they did not mean it that way. If they did that would be very sexist of them.

Women can earn money by trading Forex seating at home. But support from a regulated broker is needed for so. Even though Eurotrader allows automated traders with best of the best trading environment, I don't like EA trading that much.

women can work from home! well that is clear, a kitchen is always in a house.

I don't see the difference. HFM, Exness, all other brokers accept both men and women. The rest is done by competition.

I've never heard of a broker that prohibits women from trading forex. Forex trading is open to the public for adults and has document requirements for verification, although there are brokers out there without KYC verification, most of them are unregulated and the risk of scams is higher. It was noted at FXOpen that one female trader was among the nominees in last year's trading contest rankings.

Back
Top Bottom