Free copy bot

kaia770

The trading password I logged into was to prevent anyone from getting suspicious. clients and I face market risks together. Copying my robot is free and all profits generated belong to you

2301.jpg

2302.jpg

2303.png

Any free is suspicious

1. Free means registering under my agent, and all profits generated by copying the robot belong to the customer.
2. I use my own real account to run the robot and face market risks with my clients.
3. I hope that customers can recognize my robot and introduce more friends so that I as an agent, can get more support from various brokers.
I'm no saint, but as my client, the free support I give is for better development. It's a win-win situation

Ok, interesting.

So let me get this correct, I create an account but with your referral link, so that you can make passive income based on the trades that I'm doing, and I'm using a copying robot or an EA on my account to execute those trades? So this is not PAMM account sort of thing.

Ok, interesting.

So let me get this correct, I create an account but with your referral link, so that you can make passive income based on the trades that I'm doing, and I'm using a copying robot or an EA on my account to execute those trades? So this is not PAMM account sort of thing.

If you use my recommended link and want to trade manually, then I provide rebates. The standard account rebates provided by EXNESS are directly 35% of the spread. You can check whether the ratio I provide is very advantageous. Only customers want to When you copy my signals, I do not provide trading rebates, but all profits generated belong to you, because using the API system myself and using VPN also requires fees. I have said that I am not a saint, and I cannot allow customers to copy my signals for free to generate profits while I have to bear the cost myself. The purpose of providing signals is to give customers one more choice. To provide my own real account is to reassure customers that I and customers face market risks together. The final decision lies with customers. I only provide choices.

Back
Top Bottom