• Welcome to your Forex Forum - share your currency trading strategies, news & tips!

Hi all.

Lateral Thinking Forex

Hi, basically I am from 2006 on the forex market but thank you for welcome :)
How is your trading going after 16 years in the game? I've been at it since 2015 and it took a good couple of years until I became regularly profitable. What strategies do you trade?

Lateral Thinking Forex

Pretty good now but had to check many types of trading to find what would work for me now and in the future. I am currently using an EA portfolio and a statistical advantage in trading.
What EAs do you find most profitable? I have never found one I would like to use long-term but I'm interested in diversifying my portfolio and would be interested to know what you use. Thanks.

Profesor Pips

Hi, I am not looking EA's, I made it myself. My approach is same like yours, long term and diversifying risk. I have currently little portfolio built from 9 strategies, EURUSD, GBPUSD and GBPJPY ( maybe one of them will be to publish on forum for free ). Next step will be build strategies for other pairs, but also gold and cfd's, so I will have work for next couple years ;) Regards Greg

WalletInvestor

Wow, your experience sounds very impressive! Also, building EA's for yourself is a great skill, legitimate and functioning EA's can be hard to come by on the internet.

Lateral Thinking Forex

Hi, I am not looking EA's, I made it myself. My approach is same like yours, long term and diversifying risk. I have currently little portfolio built from 9 strategies, EURUSD, GBPUSD and GBPJPY ( maybe one of them will be to publish on forum for free ). Next step will be build strategies for other pairs, but also gold and cfd's, so I will have work for next couple years ;) Regards Greg
Wishing you the best of luck with your endeavours. I will also need to work for the next few years but plan to retire by 2027. We will see. :)

Top Bottom