Hi Everybody, I'm new here :)

Hi there! Judging by the background of your employment, having a knowledge of finance and economical news will give you an edge for fundamental analysis in forex trading. All the best. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask in the forum.

Welcome to the forum. Please keep sharing your knowledge and trading experience with us. I wish everyone good luck and prosperity!

Welcome to FF! Wishing you lots of patience to make the right choices. Remember, the key to winning is learning. Do not give up!

Hello,;)
I am new on forum.forex. This is the good platform for new traders and learners. I read different articles and posts and get a lot of information about forex trading from them. I also take knowledge from other websites such as;- Peace Of Mind
So, if you also take more information, You will have to visit this website.

OK, All the best guys,..

Hello,;)
I am new on forum.forex. This is the good platform for new traders and learners. I read different articles and posts and get a lot of information about forex trading from them. I also take knowledge from other websites such as;- Peace Of Mind
So, if you also take more information, You will have to visit this website.

OK, All the best guys,..

I think all the same in the community, all traders no matter whether newbies or experienced traders learners, we can learn from various resources to get more insight, and hope later will be successful traders, isn't we?

Hello there, I'm an individual trader, mostly trading the S&P 500 daily. However, I want to expand my trading to include forex. I'm currently still looking for good emmiten to start with

Besides, I have an affiliate program from XM for those who want to get cashback up to 90% commission from every lot traded.

get $30 credit here!

Back
Top Bottom