High leverage brokers that accept bitcoin deposit

Sometimes it becomes difficult either because of market volatility or psychology. But fund management is essential for us to keep our balance protected. FXOpulence is a regulated broker that provides high security of funding using different regulated banks' accounts.

I think not many are unaware of the benefits of crypto deposits - they are fast and cheap. Yet there are forex brokers that do not offer crypto deposits and still rely on the old ways. Here I’ve compiled a list of high leverage forex brokers that give this option.
1. Turnkeyforex
Min deposit: $10, Leverage: 500x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDC and TUSD.
2. Liteforex
Min deposit: $50, Leverage: 500x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin and Litecoin.
3. Freshforex
Min deposit: $20, Leverage: 2000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Ripple, Ethereum, Zcash, Tether, USD Coin, True USD, Paxos Standard, DAI.
4. Leoprime
Min deposit: $10, Leverage: 1000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin.
5. LMFX
Min deposit: $50, Leverage: 1000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ripple.
6. Fxglory
Min deposit: $1, Leverage: 3000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin and TUSD.
7. Paxforex
Min deposit: $10, Leverage: 500x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin.
8. Tradersway
Min deposit: $5, Leverage: 1000x, Cryptocurrency deposit options: Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, USDC, USDT and TUSDTh
Thank you for sharing. I visited some of their websites and looked at their features. Some of them had good promotions. As far as I can tell, the minimum deposit for an FxGlory broker is $1, and the leverage is 3000, which is excellent for beginners, as it allows them to start trading while maintaining a secure margin for the required margin.

At FXGlory, we provide an impressive leverage of 1:3000. Yet, it's crucial to handle this with care, given the dual nature of leverage.
Furthermore, we're pleased to offer a 10% reduction for deposits made through leading cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, DogeCoin, USDT TRC20, Dash, USDT ERC20, BitcoinCash, USDT Omni, and Ripple.

FXGLORY.gif

Back
Top Bottom