Honorfx là sàn gì? có lừa đảo không?

idachikudo

What is Honorfx? where?

HonorFX is a brand of Honor Capital Markets Limited (Mauritius).

Honorfx operating license

Honor Capital Markets Limited (MU) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer license. The license number is GB20025826.

Honor Capital Markets Limited (MY) is registered at the Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA) Malaysia with registration number LL17270 & License number MB/21/0072.

Honor Capital Markets Limited (SV) is registered with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of St. Vincent & The Grenadines as an International Business Company with registration number 25034 IBC 2018.

HONOR MARKETING LTD (Company number 13352317) is an authorized payment agent (PA).

What are the advantages of transaction fees at HonorFX?

Are you looking for a reliable, quality trading platform with reasonable trading fees? Do you want to receive learning videos and daily market news updates for free? Do you wish to trade with competitive spreads and take advantage of flexible leverage? If the answer is "yes," then HonorFX flooring will be the ideal choice for you.

HonorFX is one of the leading online trading platforms for Forex and CFDs, licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius. We offer a wide variety of account types, trading products and trading platforms. In particular, HonorFX has transaction fee benefits that you cannot ignore:
Free overnight: You don't need to worry about being charged overnight fees when holding orders overnight. HonorFX does not charge any fees for this, helping you save costs and optimize profits.

Free video lessons and market news: You will always be updated with the latest information on markets, trends, strategies and trading skills through free videos compiled by our experts . You will not miss the opportunity to make money in the market.

Competitive spreads: You can trade with low spreads, from just 0.2 pips for ECN accounts. This makes trading more attractive than many other exchanges on the market.

Flexible leverage: You can choose the leverage level that suits your risk level and strategy, from 1:10 to 1:500. This helps you make the most of your capital's potential.
Is Honor scam and can't withdraw money as rumored?

Reviews from traders on tradeviet community sites

First, the support when charging overnight fees was too low was praised by a customer: August 1, 2022, I invested $1,000 in capital at Honor Fx with the purpose of buying Apple shares like Pham Tuan Minh. Floor sales have offers. And after investing capital, I continuously received support from my friend Ha Thanh to type Forex codes, with few orders and few codes, all orders have entry points, take profit points, and stop loss points. Whenever I was short on orders or lacking in volume, Ha spoke gently and encouraged me to give more support. In less than 2 days, my account gained 2/3 of my account. After changing my support person to Nguyen Quyen, I was lucky to recover my capital, remove negative account balance and started making profits, however when trading stocks, Quyen informed me in advance about the fee regulations. overnight of the floor.

Was given a stop loss for the oil order even though I did not request a negative stop. On Saturday morning, I was happy to see that I was only deducted $450 in overnight fees. On Monday, the oil order was negative at just over $500 and I was asked to take profit from my account, the total amount I earned was $969.

Review: Is Honorfx a scam like other?

HonorFX is an online Forex and CFD broker, authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius. This exchange offers a variety of account types, trading products and platforms for investors. Here are some strengths of HonorFX:

There are no overnight fees, helping to reduce transaction costs for investors.

Competitive spreads, starting from just 0.2 pips for ECN accounts.

Flexible leverage, from 1:10 to 1:500.

Free learning videos and daily market news updates.

Use MetaTrader 5's powerful and easy-to-use trading platform.

Therefore, you can review this information to evaluate the reputation of HonorFX!

Back
Top Bottom