How long have you been trading?

Latham

I have been trading forex for the last three years and still I think I am a learner in this market and always try to take lessons from my mistakes.

I think all traders in the forex market forever is learners because traders need to follow market updates to adjust their trading strategy. I have known forex already for more than nine years maybe and always stick to trading using FXOpen broker.

I've been trading for 7 years with Hotforex, had up and down periods but gradually improve in making correct trading decisions, guess it is result of experience and a kind of intuition since you was in various market situations and remembered some patterns which occur time to time.

that is correct consider forex like a major and remember how many years you need to spend to master that
so first 4 years are just for learning basics and all you need then you might want to go and test it

Forex market moves trend by trend so you have to trade trend by trend otherwise majority of your trades will go astray which is not auspicious for you. Always try to avoid trading in confusing zones because it is risky for traders. FXOpulence offers more than 400 technical tools and multiple types of trading accounts.

I have been trading Forex for over 5 years. But at the same time, I had to go through a difficult path to study the basics and nuances of technical and fundamental analysis, creating my own method of market analysis and my own trading strategy, which gives good results and today this gives me the opportunity to make money.

Back
Top Bottom