How much time can be spent on Forex trading daily?

skrimon

vKxB-dV8azjZi488W96D-BdlhrctBRZ8MzAO5ALd6yzEHSMs9Q.png

The optimal time for intraday trading is the first two hours the stock market is open.

From Sunday evening at 5 p.m. EST to Friday afternoon at 4 p.m. EST, the foreign exchange market is open 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Because of the wide range of worldwide time zones, the foreign exchange market is open for business around the clock.

A lot of forex traders find the 1-hour charts to be the most conducive to their trading style. It's not too short of a time frame, and the number of trade opportunities is manageable. This time range for trading allows for more leisurely market analysis and less time.

If you have any kind of questions about forex, trading, or investment, please write them down below. I will get back to you on that question.

I would agree with that and say it's reasonable. Most traders can't stare at the screen all day (unless they're full-time).

Scalping is a short time trading strategy which gives a trader quick return within a very shot time. High hypothesis over the price isn't needed for scalping but a good forecast and right broker selection will help a trader to some extent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not recommend to make trading your full time activity from the very start especially if you are newbie trader without passive income, because success rate is low and things can easily go wrong, putting you in a worse financial position. Step-by-step approach assumes you start devoting 1-2 hrs to trading and then if you see progress you increase the time you spend on trading. Transition should be smooth

It is a solid introduction to the timing and dynamics of the forex market, suitable for beginners or those wanting a quick refresher.

Back
Top Bottom