How real and profitable is Forex trading?

skrimon

Very real and over 90%, way over 90% lose money. I am one of the profitable ones. Everyone here blowing their own horn…be sceptical they are likely looking for a grubstake to trade on. Did I start out profitable? No, its a learned skill that takes a lot of work. I do not use indicators. They do not work reliably.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

I trade price action and the bottom line is the most important skill is risk management. Anyone can do thois if you develop the patience to manage your own emotions as well as your money. I dont want your money, I don’t want to trade your money and I’m living proof its possible to be profitable in FX.

FX is a negative sum game because you start out down on literally every trade because of the spread it costs to place a trade. However, you control 3 things 1. where you get in. 2. Where you get out and 3. How large a position you put on. If I may use Poker as an analogy. Every trade you put on can be from the position of being dealt Ace, Ace to begin with.

You can still lose the trade even though you started with a favorable opportunity but it's likely you will not remember there are not 9 other players at the table. In Fx it's just your economy vs one other economy. The edge can be far greater than the value of the spread…as long as you educate yourself on waht is your trying to do.
Thanks for Reading!

The risk management policy that we mostly follow is infected by several mistakes. As part of risk management, we should try to trade with micro accounts with low leverage and spread on pairs. If you use standard account, the risk will be skyrocketing for you. With FXOpulence broker, you can manage your trading risk well as they charge narrow trading spread and offer 1:500 leverage.

Very real and over 90%, way over 90% lose money. I am one of the profitable ones. Everyone here blowing their own horn…be sceptical they are likely looking for a grubstake to trade on. Did I start out profitable? No, its a learned skill that takes a lot of work. I do not use indicators. They do not work reliably.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

I trade price action and the bottom line is the most important skill is risk management. Anyone can do thois if you develop the patience to manage your own emotions as well as your money. I dont want your money, I don’t want to trade your money and I’m living proof its possible to be profitable in FX.

FX is a negative sum game because you start out down on literally every trade because of the spread it costs to place a trade. However, you control 3 things 1. where you get in. 2. Where you get out and 3. How large a position you put on. If I may use Poker as an analogy. Every trade you put on can be from the position of being dealt Ace, Ace to begin with.

You can still lose the trade even though you started with a favorable opportunity but it's likely you will not remember there are not 9 other players at the table. In Fx it's just your economy vs one other economy. The edge can be far greater than the value of the spread…as long as you educate yourself on waht is your trying to do.
Thanks for Reading!

Substantial gains accrued by a single trader often come at the expense of numerous others who end up losing their deposits. Moreover, considering the direct correlation between profit and risk, it becomes necessary to wager on improbable events, such as significant price fluctuations, to attain substantial gains. Recognizing this reality is crucial to prevent falling into a state of delusion over time.

In the vast ocean of financial opportunities, Forex trading stands as a captivating whirlpool, drawing in both novice and seasoned investors. Wondering if it's a real deal? Absolutely. Forex trading, when approached with diligence and understanding, can be as real and profitable as the sunrise.

Picture it like navigating a ship through unpredictable waters – risks are inherent, but with the right compass, success is on the horizon. The key lies in mastering the art of technical indicators. These tools are the sextants of the trading world, guiding you through market fluctuations. To dive deeper into this sailor's toolkit, explore the best technical indicators for Forex trading here Best Forex Indicators: Categories, Types and Effectiveness of Trading Indicators | LiteFinance. Remember, success in Forex is not about fortune-telling but understanding the currents. So, set sail wisely, armed with knowledge and a keen eye for market nuances.

Last edited:
FX is a negative sum game because you start out down on literally every trade because of the spread it costs to place a trade.

It all depends on which broker you trade with and what their trading conditions are. For example, in fxopen you can trade with zero spreads in TickTrader. And when trading on MT, it has some of the lowest spreads in the forex industry. Therefore, trading can be profitable, the main thing is to have a trading strategy and control risks by trading with a reliable broker.

Back
Top Bottom