How you can avoid losing money in forex trading?

somrat4030

Forex Trading is a forex currency exchange business. The current size of the Forex market is 4 trillion US dollars. Many forex traders think that forex trading is very easy. And because of this, they often losses their money in forex.

Forex-Traders.jpg

Everyone makes mistakes in trading. However, because of making mistakes repeatedly, traders face big problems. For this reason, they need to avoid making mistakes. To avoid a big loss, traders should do their trading actions accurately. However, being a trader, if you want to do your task properly, you have to know about the market. In Forex, you might see that professionals do not face huge losses because they make the decision properly. They have taken the proper preparation.

So today I will tell you some ways to avoid losses in Forex trading.

1. Interpreting Forex News
Starting with a crucial point for both beginner and advanced traders – never forget that most big market moves occur during the news cycle’s peak hours. As you become more experienced, traders might focus most of their energy on technical analysis – ie. looking at historical price action. But current events have a huge impact on markets, so learning how to interpret Forex news correctly will help you minimise your losses.

2. Avoid Greed
Greed destroys people. Avoiding greed is very important in forex trading. There are many traders who trade frequently due to extra leverage, and they lose money in Forex trading. So you should avoid greed and fix a certain number, how many times a day you will trade. Even if there is a loss, do not trade more. Because maybe the next day you will benefit. But if you trade frequently to recover that loss, you are more likely to lose money. So be sure to avoid greed in forex trading.

3. Find a reputable broker
Unlike many other financial markets, the forex market has much less oversight. Hence, you may find yourself working with a less-than-reputable forex broker.
Before you delve into the forex market fully, ensure you are working with a broker you can trust because the overall integrity of a broker is essential to the safety of your deposits, as well as your chances of hitting it well in the forex industry.

4. Trading without a stop loss
Trading without a stop loss is a recipe for disaster. It’s how small, manageable losses become devastating wipeouts. Trading without a stop loss is the same as saying, “I know I’m going to be right — it’s just a matter of time.” That may be so — but it may take a lot longer than your margin collateral can support. So, you need to must be set up a stop loss when you trade in forex market.

5. Open a demo account
Almost all trading platforms and brokers offer traders a demo account, which is also known as a practice or a simulated account. These accounts help traders place practice traded without funding.
The most important benefit of opening a demo account is that it helps you become more experienced in trading techniques. Pushing the wrong button when getting into or leaving a position can be damaging to a trading account. Multiple errors in entering a position can lead to large losses. So, Demo account is one of the best way for learn more about forex trading practically.

images (1).jpg
6. No Trading Plan
"Make money" is not a trading plan. A trading plan is a blueprint for trading success; it spells out what you see your edge as being; if you don't have an edge, you don't have a plan, and likely you'll wind up a statistic (part of the 95% of new traders that lose and quit). So, first make a trading plan, then start trading. Trading without a plan is like driving without learning to drive.

7. When going live, start small
Once you’ve fully equipped yourself with all of the tips above, it may be time to go live that is, go into trades with real money. However, it is crucial to note that no amount of demo trading can exactly simulate real-time trading. Hence, it is very vital for a forex trader to start small when going live.

So, you can follow these tips to avoid losing money in your forex trading.

forum.forex Is a complete forex forum for learning more about forex trading.

4. Trading without a stop loss
Trading without a stop loss is a recipe for disaster. It’s how small, manageable losses become devastating wipeouts. Trading without a stop loss is the same as saying, “I know I’m going to be right — it’s just a matter of time.” That may be so — but it may take a lot longer than your margin collateral can support. So, you need to must be set up a stop loss when you trade in forex market.

There is another problem with trading without SL. How you will calculate trading risk if you don't know how much you can lose? ;)

I am working sometimes depending with my trading strategy when trading use correlation between pair, no stop loss I am using, but when working on one pair, often I am using stop loss in my preferance, how to avoid loss, I think loss is part in trading, sometimes inevitable, but looking best time when trend starts to trending is one way to get effective trading.

It’s near to impossible to get through forex trading without losing money. At some point in time, you will realize that if you had not made losses, you wouldn’t have been able to become the trader you are. But yes, it’s your responsibility to apply strategies that can help you prevent losses.

Loss in trading is inevitable. Most of the traders lose money in forex trading because they are not doing it correctly. Traders should learn from their mistakes, and only then should they move forward.
Yes, i also suggest, first learn then invest in forex.

Hi, i am just practising on demo account to make my skills strong in trading. I hope it will give me confidence to move in Real trading.
Practice with demo account is good way to learn about forex trading. It’s demo account but you will get real trading experience.

Hi, i am just practising on demo account to make my skills strong in trading. I hope it will give me confidence to move in Real trading.
Yes, you'll become skilled and confident both. Even I am trading on demo account and I feel it's a great way of learning.

The sixth one, “No Trading Plan”, is my favorite. Traders who don’t plan their trading moves often end up losing more than they would have otherwise. Analyse the market properly and plan your moves so that you don’t get distracted along the way.

The sixth one, “No Trading Plan”, is my favorite. Traders who don’t plan their trading moves often end up losing more than they would have otherwise. Analyse the market properly and plan your moves so that you don’t get distracted along the way.
You are right my friend.

I think it's a good step to learning as the beginning, maybe will be better when work use demo account already finding good trading system, then later work in real account use these trading strategy, the micro account is type account designed for the beginner trader, they can start with smallest 0.01 micro-lots for safe trading.

It's important for traders to manage their money well when trading forex. It’s important that a trader define his/her risk, and stick to the risk management plan.

Manage the risk in trading of course very important, because trading s not only about profit but also traders must pay attention to the risk that involved, stop loss and trailing stop is one feature in forex to manage the risk, because trading forex is about how to manage money to make money, and when money make money, enjoy in life, but forex trading is not easy, this needs heavy effort and hard work

Good post.

You can avoid losses in forex with a strong trading strategy and a plan.

While trading, I always make use of stop loss and take profit in order to avoid losses.

Staying away from complex trading strategies is also necessary.

Back
Top Bottom