long term investment on BTC

OscarR

Hey everyone, what do you think about investing in bitcoin for the long term? Do you agree that it has a lot of potential?

I don't know the future, in addition, Bitcoin currently becomes a highly volatile asset, take Bitcoin as a long-term investment, I think still there is hope will become a good investment, however, better buy it cheaply and store it in a secure wallet for long term. If just want to try to take a profit in short-term investment, we can learn trading BTCUSD in the demo ECN FXOpen.

Although trading BTC has high volatility for short periods of time, according to people with experience, it is an excellent method of investing over the long run.

Although trading BTC has high volatility for short periods of time, according to people with experience, it is an excellent method of investing over the long run.

How to invest crypto depends on individual investors, maybe Bitcoin is good for the long term, recently Bitcoin's price was roughly 26k, and the BTC's all-time high is approximately 68K, it is possible that history repeat itself, however, needs time and demand to reach it.

Bitcoin is igniting hope in traders but one problem of bitcoin trading is that you have to trade it for long-term. Not all brokers allow traders with that opportunity but Erurotrader does, for example they allow traders to withdraw and deposit in USDT.

How to invest crypto depends on individual investors, maybe Bitcoin is good for the long term, recently Bitcoin's price was roughly 26k, and the BTC's all-time high is approximately 68K, it is possible that history repeat itself, however, needs time and demand to reach it.

I may buy it as before for long term.
although I did not know about BTC before just bought it with close eyes.

Bitcoin is igniting hope in traders but one problem of bitcoin trading is that you have to trade it for long-term. Not all brokers allow traders with that opportunity but Erurotrader does, for example they allow traders to withdraw and deposit in USDT.
A s it may have a great growth in near future it is suggested to buy for long term investement.
Would you tell us what is Erurotrader
Erurotrader
Erurotrader

I may buy it as before for the long term.
although I did not know about BTC before just bought it with close eyes.
It can be a savings in the future, however, storing Bitcoins in a secure wallet, and keeping records of keyphrases and passwords securely, due to loss of access to the wallet, we cannot use Bitcoins to transfer, trade, etc.

yup exactly.
can I ask you what wallet are you using at the moment?
which one do you think is better hard ones or e-wallets?

A logically cold wallet is better than a hot wallet, because not connecting the internet that vulnerable to hacking, however, need costs to buy a wallet to use, different from a hot wallet usually free to use.

A logically cold wallet is better than a hot wallet, because not connecting the internet that vulnerable to hacking, however, need costs to buy a wallet to use, different from a hot wallet usually free to use.

Yes, I do see your point.
Thank you @polkandil for your time and the useful information you provided here.

2021 was a golden year for BTC investors but the market is falling gradually. But Bitcoin will do better in near future and so traders have to trade Bitcoin with long-term goal. Eurotrader allows depositing and withdrawal in USDT.

2021 was a golden year for BTC investors but the market is falling gradually. But Bitcoin will do better in near future and so traders have to trade Bitcoin with long-term goal. Eurotrader allows depositing and withdrawal in USDT.

indeed, 2021 was a golden year for BTC investors, yeah many believe that Bitcoin holds promising potential in the near future.

Hello @OscarR, investing in Bitcoin for the long term can indeed be an attractive prospect. Bitcoin has established itself as a digital store of value and a potential hedge against inflation. Its recognition and adoption have grown significantly over the years.
Regarding cryptocurrency logos, if you ever need them for your investment-related projects or presentations, you can find a diverse collection of crypto logos at Crypto logos. These logos can help you accurately represent your cryptocurrency investments in your materials.
While Bitcoin offers long-term potential, it's important to approach your investment strategy thoughtfully and stay informed about the cryptocurrency market's dynamics.

Last edited:
Hello @OscarR, investing in Bitcoin for the long term can indeed be an attractive prospect. Bitcoin has established itself as a digital store of value and a potential hedge against inflation. Its recognition and adoption have grown significantly over the years.

Absolutely,
I see everybody says:" Bitcoin's growing adoption and its status as a digital store of value do make it an intriguing long-term investment."
I trade on forex market try to learn crypto :)

I am indeed investing in BTC but I do find it quite scary if I'm honest. The volatility of this market makes investors skeptical about going in big on BTC and other coins alike, however, some patterns can be viewed and used properly and I believe it to have huge profit potential.

Hey everyone, what do you think about investing in bitcoin for the long term? Do you agree that it has a lot of potential?

you can check the chart and you will see lots of changes but i do not do it since i believe it is a not something i be aware of what it is so i am not interested in trading that

Back
Top Bottom