Long Trm Trading - Daily Weekly Monthly - Forex Signals

USDCAD Act #02
1706803342636.png

1706803359239.png

Alright I will be posting now Live Trades as I get time.

Be sure to follow it and Join Me and Make Money With Me In Trading.

Alright this is Date 2 2 24 and there is a Big News Ahead called NFP. I can say with 90% by my Calc that this move on EURUSD GBPUSD & EURJPY will be explosive and to the Upside meaning Bullish and Long. This is not a Financial Advice. Its by my Calculation and I have Backup Plan for every Plan if any Plan goes wrong.

This is to just to let you know my perspective from before.

Join me now.

Contacts on the First Page.

Here is the Invitation Link to my Forex Group. Join conversation

I will be posting further trades that I took before later and made solid profits. This is limited invitation and when I have sufficient clients in my management and group I will stop posting or inviting. Alright watch this thread and watch the trades taken that I will post. I was very busy so I couldnt post it Live. Anyone wants Investor Password ask me but proof is right in front and one may waste time through it. The trades were taken with highly strategic smart sls and it was a very tight hard market conditions previous weeks but me and others under my management made solid gain that you will see further.

Not to worry at all. I am still on with Long and Buy EURUSD GBPUSD & EURJPY

Watch the Next Trades and Join me ASAP

Alright this is Date 2 2 24 and there is a Big News Ahead called NFP. I can say with 90% by my Calc that this move on EURUSD GBPUSD & EURJPY will be explosive and to the Upside meaning Bullish and Long. This is not a Financial Advice. Its by my Calculation and I have Backup Plan for every Plan if any Plan goes wrong.

This is to just to let you know my perspective from before.

Join me now.

Contacts on the First Page.

Here is the Invitation Link to my Forex Group. Join conversation

I will be posting further trades that I took before later and made solid profits. This is limited invitation and when I have sufficient clients in my management and group I will stop posting or inviting. Alright watch this thread and watch the trades taken that I will post. I was very busy so I couldnt post it Live. Anyone wants Investor Password ask me but proof is right in front and one may waste time through it. The trades were taken with highly strategic smart sls and it was a very tight hard market conditions previous weeks but me and others under my management made solid gain that you will see further.

Not to worry at all. I am still on with Long and Buy EURUSD GBPUSD & EURJPY

Watch the Next Trades and Join me ASAP

Here is the update on EURUSD Trade

These are very tricky market conditions and people suffer big loss in this. But if you Join Me you will be on a path to Solid Profitability

1707830593735.png

1707830659269.png

Target 1.08610 and Above for a Solid gain and if you want regular update on this Trade you must join me live as I can change this above with a tight sl placed anytime as per my plan and strategy

So Investors ... To grow your Equity and Accounts and Funds ... In a safe profitable way ... JOIN ME NOW

CONTACTS ON THE FIRST PAGE WITH EMAIL AND SKYPE

FAST DEAL TRACK: SKYPE

SLOW DEAL TRACK: EMAIL

JOIN BEFORE I DONT OR CANT TAKE MORE AS I HAVE LIMIT TOO FOR CLIENTELE

Skype Forex Group: Join conversation
Emails: [email protected] Or [email protected]

To All
Its a VERY HEAVY WEEK AHEAD
TRADE WITH CAUTION
AND IF YOU WANT PROFITABILITY UNDER SUCH CHALLENGING WEEKS LIKE UPCOMING WEEK JOIN MY PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM

Tough Tough Trades going on but patience is the key with a Solid Plan and a Calculated Approach

We Reach Our Destination

EURUSD Trade
1707830764645.png

How Are You All Doing

Critical Day Tonight

Big CPI hanging like a thread on the front

How are you all positioned for the Day

Let see our view under me ... One must have Calculated Backup always as when you or I want amidst markets you and I are reading a fine line where its all calculated risk taken that counts

I Reveal My Positioning Well In Advance So that its not Hindsight Its FORESIGHT for all to view

Act # 1 645 Already Positioned for the Day... Here is the Sneak Peek screenshot
1707830956614.png

We are looking at following targets

EURJPY
1707830979203.png

EURUSD
1707831009203.png

GBPJPY
1707831659801.png

GBPUSD
1707831700250.png

Act # 2 131 Already Positioned for the Day... Here is the Sneak Peek screenshot
1707831726754.png

We are looking at following targets

EURUSD
1707831760615.png

One Should Have Always Contingency Plans as I said You And Me We walk a fine line

Current Account Statuses

Check It Out

And JOIN ME ASAP FOR MUTUAL GAIN TOWARDS FINANCIAL GOALS

\/
Act # 1 645
1707834108145.png

We are looking at following targets one of them The Critical One EURUSD

EURUSD
1707834140332.png

GO WITH PLAN ... JOIN ME ... ENJOY ACCOUNT GAIN STRESS FREE TOWARDS MUTUAL FINANCIAL GOALS

Act #2 131

Check It Out TRADE CPI WITH ME LIVE...LIVE IN FRONT OF YOU

CONTINGENCY PLAN is very important

As you can see
1707834524316.png

I am LOOKING AT A BIG GAIN HERE ... JOIN ME BEFORE I CANT TAKE MORE UNDER MY MANAGEMENT

We are looking at following targets one of them The Critical One EURUSD
1707834573644.png

GO WITH PLAN ... JOIN ME ... ENJOY ACCOUNT GAIN STRESS FREE TOWARDS MUTUAL FINANCIAL GOALS

THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG HUGE GAIN JOIN ME SOON

Back
Top Bottom