Need Advice on CFD Platforms

Andrew666

Hey everyone,

I'm on the hunt for a good FX trading platform and need your advice. What platforms are you guys using and why? Have you tried others and switched?

Appreciate any recommendations!

hi! I've been exploring different platforms, and so far, Quadcode Markets stands out as the best option for me. The platform offers a user-friendly interface, a wide range of trading instruments, and excellent customer support. I've tried a few others in the past, but QuadCode Markets has been my top choice due to its reliability and competitive features. I highly recommend giving it a try!

Different traders have different money managing approaches so try to pick the best one up for you. Many traders are struggling to conquer Forex but majority of them are not successful. It's because they don't know how to win Forex trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I am use the Ticktrader platform and also still use the MT4 platform in FXOpen broker, because I still have an STP account, and Ticktrader platform is designed for ECN broker, for trading in CFD marker, I think Ticktrader still better than MT4 because we can trade in multiple instrument trading only using one account trading, we can add instrument trading to favorit to make easier find the asset. In the Ticktrader terminal, I can browse the CFD market, forex, indices, stocks, commodities, etc, there are more than 600 instrument trading available.

Greed influences a trader to take high risk in trading. Strong mentality is a support for traders because it doesn't discourage a trader even though he is in a consistent loss rather it always inspire for the next attempt. So, develop your mentality before investment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i know.....
Greed influences a trader to take high risk in trading. Strong mentality is a support for traders because it doesn't discourage a trader even though he is in a consistent loss rather it always inspire for the next attempt. So, develop your mentality before investment.

I've been investing in the share market for a while now. However, I'm currently seeking a platform that allows me to short shares as a way to hedge my risks.

Different traders have different money managing approaches so try to pick the best one up for you. Many traders are struggling to conquer Forex but majority of them are not successful. It's because they don't know how to win Forex trading.

Hi:) No one knows :) but it can be good a tool in right hands;)

CFD platform like FXOpen Ticktader is a good platform to buy and sell share without owning a real asset because in CFD platform only buy the underlying asset, so traders not only can buy but also they can sell shares as real, this platform also can be used for diversifying portfolio if investors buying real stock.

Back
Top Bottom