Preferred Trading Calculators and Strategies" Preferred Trading Calculators and Strategies" Preferred Trading Calculators and Strategies

ArnavDeshmukh

Hi everyone! I'm curious about how you handle calculations for trading. Do you manually calculate everything you need, or do you prefer using different online calculators, like pip and margin calculators? Could you share your go-to calculators or websites? Thanks

Hi everyone! I'm curious about how you handle calculations for trading. Do you manually calculate everything you need, or do you prefer using different online calculators, like pip and margin calculators? Could you share your go-to calculators or websites? Thanks

Hi, you can read my post on Forum.Forex - it explains how to use a multi-functional trading calculator that we have created. It's really not as complicated as it sounds, and we go into detail regarding how you can use the forex calculator to create different strategies, from beginner to advanced. I trust that helped, and wish you all of the best with your trading endeavours. :)

Back
Top Bottom