Recommend me broker that accept BTC deposits

Hello guys,

Do you have list with Forex Brokers which accept deposits in BTC?

Is this brokers supports withdrawal profits of trading in fiat money?

Best regards!

Thank you bro! I have a doubt that this broker is misleading traders. I read their policies. I chated with their representatives. I'm not satisfied with the information. AximTrade supports depositing BTC but doesn't support withdrawing profits in fiat money. They force me to withdraw BTC in case I deposit bitcoin. Is that true? Do you have personal experience with them?

AximTrade won't force you to withdraw your money in BTC. You can withdraw your money in your own currency by choosing Local Bank Transfer and Local Depositor options. You don't have to pay any commission for withdrawals. Check this link for more info https://aximtrade.com/deposit-withdrawal.

Choosing the right broker depends on your understanding of the trade. My ForexChief broker allows you to deposit and withdraw BTC in BTC. And the most popular payment systems are presented. I like to work with BTC more, I quickly receive money to my wallet and replenish my account with a broker just as quickly.

I use AAAFx, they offer deposits and withdrawals in both cryptocurrencies as well as fiat but I prefer to get my funds in Bitcoin as it's much faster and there aren't any transaction costs.

ForexChief Welcome Bonus - a bonus which is equal to 100% of the first deposit, but does not exceed $500. It is credited automatically and does not require personal documents verification. The Profit can be withdrawn without any limitations, and the bonus itself can be withdrawn after the required trading turnover completed.
Trading robots and any strategies are allowed, including scalping and arbitrage. The Bonus can be withdrawn after performing the required turnover. The Profit can be withdrawn without restrictions.

In this case, I will recommend using the FreshForex broker, even though their no-deposit Forex bonus is a strong tool that assists the broker in attracting new clients. Therefore, it's beneficial for everybody. With the right approach, a trader can use this bonus to trigger further trading activity.

Back
Top Bottom