Recommended regulated brokers for beginner?

alan

Hi. I'm Alan from Malaysia. I haven't officially become a trader yet but planning to be one sooner or later. As of now i'm just starting to read here and there, make some comparison. I'm creating this thread because i also would like to know from other perspective. So, please feel free to give your opinion regarding this topic.

Beginners traders can practice with the demo ECN FXOpen broker before going to live to trade and make sure worked out in the demo seriously to learn and find a good trading strategy before investing real money, for beginners level choose the type of account also matters to concern, the micro account is type account designed for the beginner trader, however, there is a different trading condition in micro account compared to STP and ECN account. Trading a real account is harder than working in a demo and already involved emotion, if want to get a real feeling, starting with the micro account is suitable for beginners.

Hi. I'm Alan from Malaysia. I haven't officially become a trader yet but planning to be one sooner or later. As of now i'm just starting to read here and there, make some comparison. I'm creating this thread because i also would like to know from other perspective. So, please feel free to give your opinion regarding this topic.

Hi Alan, I think you can do a comparison and do some research on which trading platforms that you want to trade.
Because if am not mistaken, there's have some trading platforms buy sell gold bar and etc.
Am not really familiar with trading platforms to due am still beginner. just my 2 cents.

can try octafx or crypto becoz I've use it for 6 months and so far, there is no problem and easy to withdraw money . and the profits also easy to gain but need to always monitor the indicator .

It’s good to see people have awareness to choose regulated broker. Some people got scammed by using unregulated broker. Usually they tricked people by offering higher leverage for people who wanted to build account faster.

Choosing the right broker is very important. The safest guideline is, choose the one that is regulated, allow you to start small, & have guideline for new comer. It’s better if they have demo account for you to practice. Demo account is the best way to learn and plan your strategy without risking real money. It also helps to make you familiar with the platform.

Choosing the right broker is very important. The safest guideline is, choose the one that is regulated, allow you to start small, & have guideline for new comer. It’s better if they have demo account for you to practice. Demo account is the best way to learn and plan your strategy without risking real money. It also helps to make you familiar with the platform.

How become master traders need high dedication in the learning process, this needs a strong mentality and also knowledge to work in forex. Except, the goal joined in the forex industry is to become an investor. An investor only needs to look for the best opportunity to invest money, there are some ways to invest forex like using copy trading, investing PAMM, using robot trading, etc.

sooo which one is the best broker that you are using rn?

Hey, if from Malaysia, u can try out trading platform such as Lirunex. that one is the legit to trade. most of my friends use that platform.
they have a guidelines and will help the beginners to learn on how to read indicator and all that.

Hey, if from Malaysia, u can try out trading platform such as Lirunex. that one is the legit to trade. most of my friends use that platform.
they have a guidelines and will help the beginners to learn on how to read indicator and all that.

I heard about it they said lirunex kinda of fishy trading platform. so better dont!

I’ve look up on Lirunex at their website, it's authorised and regulated by CySEC & Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA) . Is it safe? I saw they are also offering low fees and leverage is 1:2000, have guideline & demo account for beginner to practice. How about the withdrawal process? How long would the process take?

I’ve look up on Lirunex at their website, it's authorised and regulated by CySEC & Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA) . Is it safe? I saw they are also offering low fees and leverage is 1:2000, have guideline & demo account for beginner to practice. How about the withdrawal process? How long would the process take?

Imo, Lirunex is safe & reliable. I can say Lirunex is a good regulated broker, it has solid PAMM/MAM system with wide range of investing services & tools, including copy/prop trading, VPS. Fyi Lirunex is also ICF member, they provide protection on negative balance. While for withdrawal process are easy and fast, it will take within 24 hours after submission of withdrawal request.

Last edited:

Just now i check, they have on going bonus promotion. Could stand a chance to win a gold bar by opening account with Lirunex, https://lirunex.com/promotionbonus/gold-for-it/

As a recommendation for a regulated broker suitable for beginners, AssetsFX is a reliable option. They are a regulated broker with a good reputation in the industry. They offer a user-friendly trading platform, educational resources, and excellent customer support. With their competitive spreads and diverse range of tradable assets, AssetsFX can provide a solid trading experience for beginners.

Thousands of brokers in the forex world probably make beginners confused to choose one, all companies offer a good feature to trade with them, when already find a reliable broker, you don't need to look at other companies, despite choosing the broker is important, the more important is developed trading skill to be more profitable. Now to trade using FXOpen, this is included good broker in the world, and grateful so far not faced any problem withdrawing money

Eurotrader broker is really serving me well because they allowed me with a whopping 111% deposit bonus, I have narrow trading spread with them. I have support from them whenever I need so they are responsive.

Follow successful traders and judge whether you are on the right track or not. Try tarding with a reliable tradfing broker. FXOpulence allows traders with fast execution, low spread and high leverage trading facilities.

Back
Top Bottom