Serial entrepreneur Dilawar Singh gives many reasons for investing in the forex market

Jason

Administrator

Serial entrepreneur Dilawar Singh gives many reasons for investing in the forex market

It has always been fascinating for any layman to know about investments in the financial markets. The main reason behind it is the long term returns. While traditional forms of investments like stock trading have been practised for years, it is currency trading; popularly known as forex trading, that has gained the right momentum among many investors in the financial market. One of the notable names in the financial sector Dilawar Singh holds great expertise in finance as he explains the need for investing in the forex market.

The serial entrepreneur holds great skills in trading, banking and investments. Born in India, Mr. Dilawar is based in Hamburg, Germany. While he comes from a family of sports players, it was his calling for business that saw him get into the financial market. Understanding the latest market trends, the entrepreneur believes that the foreign exchange (forex) market allows multinational companies to do business in other countries.
Explaining why the forex market is the best to trade, Dilawar Singh outlines some of the best reasons behind it. According to him, the forex market has the best accessibility in comparison to other online trading markets. He says, “Forex trading can be started with as low as $100. All it requires is consistency and patience to grow a small amount to a big one.” Moreover, the procedure of opening a forex trading account is simple as there are many forex traders whose platform allows forex brokers to trade online.

Unlike the stock market, the forex market has one of the biggest merits. Dilawar Singh shares that forex trading operates 24 hours a day, and almost seven days a week. “There is no opening bell or closing bell to start or stop trading. There is time flexibility in forex trading which is by far the best part about investing in the forex market”, quotes Dilawar. The primary reason behind the market being open for trading 24 hours is that it involves currencies from all over the world, meaning people can enter or exit the trade as per their choice.

Moreover, every investor is looking for one major thing - profit. That is the beauty of investing in the forex market. Mr. Singh further added, “The forex market is highly profitable, and there are chances that the initial investment can turn 10x overnight. In the stock market, one makes a profit only when the stock price goes up. But in the forex market, you can buy when the currency is going up, and sell when the currency is going down.” On the professional side, Dilawar Singh owns a venture named OmegaPro, a leading name in the forex market with its operations in more than 100 countries.

The other venture of Dilawar Singh is OMP Money, an online banking platform headquartered in the UK. The platform is spread across 100 countries of the globe. Giving a final word, Dilawar Singh concludes by stating that forex trading promises fruitful rewards. However, he emphasizes the need for patience and consistency to earn terrific profits in the long run. Well, now we get why investing in forex markets has always grabbed the attention of investors from all over the world. What do you think?

Source

#forex #forumdotforex #forexforum #currencytrading #forexsignal #forextips #forexmarketanalysis #forexanalysis #bestforexforum #daytrading #trading #currency #bestbroker #forexbroker #forexnews #fxforum #fxtrading #fx

Last edited:
There are several successful traders in forex share experience via their youtube channel, it's very inspiring to follow a master trader that always shares trading experience, how to analyze the market, how to open trade, and when making profit is momentum was giving pleasure, One benefit forex trading is we can work from home, make money from home, take a risk from home.

Even though forex trading is highly risky, it can be highly profitable if you understand the market. What makes forex trading more likeable is that in a short time you can earn significant profits, unlike stocks where you have to wait for the price to go up. Forex’s instability is what makes it profitable and risky.

The best thing about forex is that you can learn at your own pace, work at your own pace and be answerable to none other than yourself. If you stay consistent and become successful, no other business can yield higher rewards than forex.

What I like the most about forex trading is that I can do it how I want to do it! I don’t have to follow a particular set of rules. I can build my own rules to trade and make money. As I am not even answerable to anyone whether I make profits or losses, it gives me the financial freedom I had always wanted.

The high volume of currency that is traded per day translates to billions of dollars per minute. It not only makes the market highly liquid but also gives traders an ability to go long and short anytime and reap good rewards. Volatility is another element which makes the market exciting. By carefully speculating on the price movements, traders can earn huge profits.

First of all, I want to thank you for sharing such an inspiring post. It boosts the confidence level for traders like me. I think it is the advantage of becoming a member of forums like this. You can get so much information and get to know about the trading experiences and insights of veteran traders like him.

Reading such experiences boosts my confidence. Though I haven’t achieved much in the market, I know that there is so much to be achieved. Keeping my fingers crossed and working in the direction of my goal!

Back
Top Bottom