Trade Forex and Metals Safety, Fast, Security, Incognito. Account Bonus 10, 20 USDT everyday UNLIMIT.

brightmain123n

Hello everybody,
I work a service: Creat account trade Forex and Metals.
Min deposit: 50 USDT( Bitcoin, USDT). Cashout: Bitcoin, USDT.
Time deposit, cash out: 5- 30 minutes.
Trade: Forex and Metals
Server: MetaQuotes-Demo ( This server all trader global known)
App: Metatrader5( 2000- 2023. This app all broker global using)
Leverage: 1:1 - 1:500 ( options)

Jabber: [email protected]
Telegram: Minh Hieu Nguyen

My service never delay when you're trading Forex and Metals. Check my reputation by Google, Bing, Baidu,...
You will get information account in 5- 30 minutes after deposited money, sent money.
Fraud prevention methods: check at Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, Microsoft Finance, Microsoft Start,...
I always give any account bonus 10, 20 USDT UNLIMIT everyday, contact me for get account bonus to test my service, get money, exp, intel,... Once people limit 1 account/ week; next week you can get another account bonus.
If you have any questions, any request; let's ask me and waiting answer. Let's feedback real, true to help us improve our service, increase reputation.

Telegram: Minh Hieu Nguyen
Jabber: [email protected]
OTR, escrow accept.

About those daily bonuses, 10-20 USDT each. I got a piece of that action too. Honestly, it was a nice touch. Who doesn't like a little extra cushion, right? And here's the deal, you can grab one of those bonuses every week, so it's not a complete one-and-done kind of deal.

I decided to give this service a shot – trading Forex and Metals, you know, the whole shebang. Not gonna lie, I was a tad skeptical at first, but the turnaround time on getting account information was surprisingly quick. Within 30 minutes, bam, there it was! I'm not one to easily trust claims, but I did my homework. Checked their rep on Google, Bing, and even our old pal Baidu – seemed pretty solid, no red flags. Of course, I had my share of questions and requests, and the customer support was pretty responsive. Props to them for that. I appreciate the effort to get feedback, real and true. That's how they improve, and it shows they care. They mentioned something about Digital Assets Exchange and even threw in the term white label exchange. Now, I ain't a financial guru, but that definitely sounded interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom