Trading signals and tips from AZAforex

XAUUSD-11-10-2022-l.png

Trade recommendation for Gold from AZAforex
The profit can be $200.00 if the trading volume of 10 Tr. Oz.
Forex Gold forecast for today | AZAforex
More on AZAforex
#azaforex #forex #broker #tips

Thank you for sharing your forex signals here. You are providing really useful information, especially for fiat traders. I want to know your opinion about the prospects of crypto trading, and the crypto market is not looking stable right now. According to reliable sources like Crypto Informator - Education, Reviews, and Advising, the crypto prices, especially BTC prices, will grow back next year. Still, I don't see any reasons why, in my opinion, it is much better to trade with fiat on forex by using signals like yours, so if you shared your thoughts as an experienced trader, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your forex signals here. You are providing really useful information, especially for fiat traders. I want to know your opinion about the prospects of crypto trading, and the crypto market is not looking stable right now. According to reliable sources like Crypto Informator - Education, Reviews, and Advising, the crypto prices, especially BTC prices, will grow back next year. Still, I don't see any reasons why, in my opinion, it is much better to trade with fiat on forex by using signals like yours, so if you shared your thoughts as an experienced trader, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your feedback. Our trading signals are based on technical analysis, not fundamental analysis. To date, cryptocurrencies are flat and no trends are visible. So, I would advise you to wait for a convenient moment to open an order.

AUDJPY-20-12-2022-res.png

The result of a trade recommendation for the AUDJPY currency pair from AZAforex
The profit is $489.51 if the trading volume of 100000 AUD (1 Lot).

#azaforex #tips #audlpy #signals

BTCUSD-23-01-2023-l.png

Cryptocurrency trading tips for Bitcoin from AZAforex
The profit can be $1100.00 if the trading volume of 1 Futures.
More on AZAforex
Bitcoins today price | AZAforex
#azaforex #forex #bitcoin #crypto

View attachment 268
Daily trading analysis of the forex market from AZAforex
NZDCHF is preparing to try to break the resistance level
The profit can be $350.00 if the trading volume of 100000 NZD (1 Lot).

Symbol: NZDCHF
Order Type: Pending Order - Buy Stop
Entry Price at 0.6585
Take Profit at 0.6620
Pips Earning: 35

More on AZAforex

Look at the level NZD/CHF is at now!!!
I am in long with a target 0.59

Back
Top Bottom