Which broker are you trading with?

LeoFx

I know FXOpulence as a reliable broker which is powered by smart bridge technology. The broker uses smart bridge technology to ensure traders smoothness of trading. The broker never creates issues at the time of withdrawing money.

I have worked with many brokers during my time, and FxGlory is my go-to broker right now, with great promotions, and I have never had trouble withdrawing my profits so far either.

Would you be so generous as to explain what you said here?
You expect us to start working with this broker because of some new tech that we don't even know about?
further explanation will be appreciated.

I know FXOpulence as a reliable broker which is powered by smart bridge technology. The broker uses smart bridge technology to ensure traders smoothness of trading. The broker never creates issues at the time of withdrawing money.
Could you let us know about their spreads? How much are they, and are they fixed or not?

In ECN accounts, FXOpulence's spread starts from 0.7. I have been using this broker for quite a few days and their service is really appreciable.

You mean it is the most spread that it receives for one currency pair or asset? Are their deposit and withdrawal conditions good? Do they charge swap over night?

I am trading with beirmancapital.com It best platform for trader to get high leverage and low spreads, minimum swap charges and live support and fast withdraw and deposits.
Extra value added services so I recommended

Back
Top Bottom