Which is the best cryptocurrency exchange?

Which cryptocurrency exchange are you all using? I am interested in buying and holding cryptocurrencies. Also, it would be better if it allows a merchant account so that I can use it to receive crypto payments. Will transfer my coins in a cold wallet.

In terms of centralised in the UK I think Binance is excellent. If you are looking to just buy and hold then you can consider an on ramper like Instacoins for example and then store the BTC you buy there in a wallet to keep it safe as you say.

Hold crypto for the long term is the safer way than using a cold wallet or hardware wallet, but it needs cost to buy wallets like Ledger or Trezor, however, if want to buy and sell crypto through the exchange, there are so many choices, some people maybe like trade use local crypto exchange due easiness to deposit or withdrawn to flat. And some traders like to trade in CFD crypto through brokers like FXOpen, however trading in the CFD market higher risk because the use of leverage. To safely hold coins for a long term, recommend to use a cold wallet it is safe from hacking.

All novice traders should try trading on Binance. I'm not saying that this is the most magnificent cryptocurrency exchange. However, it's well-known enough to use it as a beginner. And so you will eventually gain experience trying unknown coins and exchanges in which you can catch a jackpot. What signals and wallets do you want to use? I read the news via a telegram bot from tokenscope.com. And my wallet is Metamask. Actually, I'm not a full-time trader, so it's really more convenient for me to receive crypto signals in a messenger. I guess independent cryptography daily study takes too much time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom