Which spread is good?

Latham

So far, I know there are two types of spread including variable spread and fixed spread. Can you suggest me which spread is good?

So far, I know there are two types of spread including variable spread and fixed spread. Can you suggest me which spread is good?

Personally I feel that spreads+commission is cheaper option than trading with pure spreads. Since at least part of transaction costs becomes fixed, impact of transaction costs on profit slightly more certain. For example I know that with certainty I should pay 4$ per lot round turn trading with Hotforex and only part of trade cost is variable.

i prefer fixed spreads and actually it is one of the reasons i am working with capitalcore i like to be able to know the exact spread i must pay

Fixed spreads any day, as it provides you with stability in such a high-volatility market.

It depends on which currency pairs to trade and in what way. For example, if you take the euro/dollar, then the spreads there are generally very small if they are not fixed (for fxopen from 0 points). And if they were fixed, then such spreads would be larger, and such fixed spreads are not at all profitable for intraday trading or scalping trading.

Back
Top Bottom