Why 95% people fail?

Alex007

Because most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. People come here with a expectation of making money quickly and easily. Basically they are introduced forex in a wrong way. If they have been told it will take time to learn the necessary skills, the percentage would have been different.

Loss is a part of forex trading. There are some traders who can not bear the losses. But if you want to make profit from the market you have to be positive. If you take decision emotionally after the loss, it can be more dangerous. You should have the confidence to recover that losses and convert the losses into profits. A good broker can help you to take decision while you are in loss. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They help me to take decisions when I have losses. They help me to be positive all time. By the help of them I can recover my losses and make profits consistently.

Most of the new trader start trading with the hope of gaining millions of dollars overnight. They think that forex is a money machine if you put in that machine it will generate continues money. But in realty its opposite. Most of trader lost more money than they gain. Without proper knowledge and skill making continues profit is quite impossible. That why I first start trading in demo account then invest with Eurotrader.

Investing in forex is a very risky thing. There is always a possibility to lose the money. Most of the traders don't want to invest more in the forex market because of the fear of losses. But if you want to make a handsome profit from the market, you need to take a little bit of risk. By thinking of losses if you hold back, you can lose your whole investment. I am also a trader. I am currently trading with Forex4you. I also have that fear of loss. I always trade with my mind and try to recover that loss as much as possible with the help of my broker.

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. if you want to earn money from the forex market then you should gain knowledge about forex first. The most major mistake of why people face losses is trade with the wrong broker. most of the people choose a wrong broker in forex trading at the very beginning. You have to choose a reliable broker for earning profits. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They are a very reliable broker.

A reliable trading broker is very important for traders. If you trade with a non-reliable broker you can’t survive in the forex market you will face a large number of losses. A reliable broker is very helpful for trade. I trade with TP Global FX. They are a very reliable broker.
They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. Their endless supports always make me pleased. They are very supportive and reliable. They never make disappointment to traders. They provide many good features. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. I am very satisfied with their services. I can easily make money from this market with the help of them.

Forex is now one of the best and famous businesses in the world. Forex trading can do anyone if they have proper knowledge about the forex market. If anyone has good knowledge about the forex market and a reliable broker then he/she can easily earn profits from the forex market. A good broker can help you to become successful in this market.
I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. I trade with them full of my forex knowledge. It is a very reliable broker. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. I am very pleased with their services. Anyone can earn profits from the forex market if they have good knowledge about the forex market.

95% of all traders consistently lose money because they do not follow the basics rules of forex trading. They do not have any rule to follow. It means they are not disciplined. They do not follow any risk management rules properly. They open position by impulse. Even by using every indicator, being a technical or fundamental analyst, no one get success unless he or she has control over himself. You also need a good broker. Currently I'm trading with Eurotrader. It is an ECN broker having ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip. The minimum deposit of the broker is 50$.

Back
Top Bottom