worst pair you traded

OscarR

Hello, everyone. I'm new to this forum.I want to say hello to everyone trading and hear your suggestions.
And if you would like, please say here which of your worst trading pairings were.

I think exotic pair is the worst to trade because very high spread and high volatile impact on risk. Exotic pair is currency pairs that stand from currency from emerging countries like EURTRY, USDMXN, etc.

everyone hi.
all says exotic pairs sucks, but my experience backs to a trade I made on bitcoin I lost a lot.

everyone hi.
all says exotic pairs sucks, but my experience backs to a trade I made on bitcoin I lost a lot.

BTCUSD included high volatile trading pair, in FXOpen CFD crypto using max leverage 1:3, I never trade crypto in a real account, but sometimes try only on demo ECN

BTCUSD included high volatile trading pair, in FXOpen CFD crypto using max leverage 1:3, I never trade crypto in a real account, but sometimes try only on demo ECN

Yes at that time I did not know that. It was huge but it thought me a great lesson.

I lost money when I traded on the BtcUSD pair. Because of its extreme volatility, I do not recommend trading this pair.

High volatile means high-risk high gain, I always try to use stop loss trading BTCUSD, even still on a demo account. I use the Bollinger band to read support resistance although it's dynamic.

I traded silver which crashed my balance and that's why I avoid trading in this pair. I usually trade EURUSD, XAUUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD and Eurotrader charges narrow trading spread in majority of the trading pairs.

Even profitable strategies will make you unsuccessful in trading if you are addicted to over-trading.This practice of over-trading should be deducted to attain trading success; otherwise trading success will become a mirage for traders. The facilities of FXOpulence broker are risk management-friendly.

Respectfully, I have a different perspective on this. While over-trading can certainly lead to unfavorable outcomes, it's not solely responsible for making even profitable strategies unsuccessful.
Even profitable strategies will make you unsuccessful in trading if you are addicted to over-trading.This practice of over-trading should be deducted to attain trading success; otherwise trading success will become a mirage for traders. The facilities of FXOpulence broker are risk management-friendly.

A profitable trader doesn't refer to such a person who doesn't suffer any loss rather a person who make profit on average.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom