Beginner requested for suggestions of forex broker platform?

When choosing a company for the first time, there is no great need to do a lot of research. You can open an account in any company, all the same, the money will be lost. I would recommend opening an account with companies that give no deposit bonuses.

No deposit bonus attract most beginner traders, because if they lose trading, they do not losing own money, but usually no deposit bonus has strict rules to eligible withdraw profit, before taking a bonus, make sure to read the term and condition, so when start trading and make a profit, withdraw money will be cash without any problem. Professional traders most of them don't care about the bonus.

What matters is how comfortable and safe you feel while trading with a broker. As you won’t understand how it feels to trade with a broker until you trade with them, it’s best to keep aside an amount that you can risk to test.

What matters is how comfortable and safe you feel while trading with a broker. As you won’t understand how it feels to trade with a broker until you trade with them, it’s best to keep aside an amount that you can risk to test.
Yes, I think you are right, we never know the taste of fruit if we never eat this fruit. if want to use the broker but never try it, we never know how good or bad things regarding the brokers are. but unfortunately, not all brokers offer low minimum deposits.

Choose a forex broker who offers full control over your personal area and direct access to trading platforms. Do not work with white label companies or local agents who do not provide direct access to funds or trading history, or who do not have their MT4 or MT5 license.

Choosing a regulated forex broker is a major decision in your trading journey. The regulatory broker ensures that the client’s privacy is protected and the disclosures of financial information are accurate. Check out this AximTrade review to find out how AximTrade sets itself apart as the most regulated forex broker.

No deposit bonus attract most beginner traders, because if they lose trading, they do not losing own money, but usually no deposit bonus has strict rules to eligible withdraw profit, before taking a bonus, make sure to read the term and condition, so when start trading and make a profit, withdraw money will be cash without any problem. Professional traders most of them don't care about the bonus.
I have always considered a no deposit bonus as a free opportunity to learn trading for a certain period of time until the money is lost. Now many companies give no deposit bonuses. And your company and Roboforex and ForexChief and many others. I believe that all novice traders should take advantage of these opportunities.

I have always considered a no deposit bonus as a free opportunity to learn trading for a certain period of time until the money is lost. Now many companies give no deposit bonuses. And your company and Roboforex and ForexChief and many others. I believe that all novice traders should take advantage of these opportunities.
Yes, it is not wrong for novice traders to take the no deposit bonus, although not easy to increase the bonus until reach to fulfill all requirement to cash out the profit, however, if losing funds, means no risk for them because they do not spend the money from own pokcet.

Do check if the broker has a good customer support team. Exness can be a good one.

Exness.jpg

Choosing the broker the first time needs to make research and trying their trading service, choosing the suitable one and getting experience in it when already trying the service, usually when a guest will enter a new home, they don't know inside the house, but if already enter the home they will know what inside the home.
I would not do research on forex brokers at the start of a trader's career. At the start, knowledge of trading is important. Knowledge about forex brokers will come with time.

Bonus is a secondary thing for me. Trading conditions matter the most, which is why I signed up with coinexx. Btw, they provide a 100% deposit bonus as well.

There is the various reason why trader chooses the broker, for trade who likes to trade and have the freedom to choose from many instrument trading that available like Oil, natural gas and other commodities, metal energy, etc, FXOpen is a CFD broker that offers many instrument trading, CFD or Contract for Difference allows trader make profit with choosing underlying asset without owning the asset, using leverage.

Choosing the broker the first time needs to make research and trying their trading service, choosing the suitable one and getting experience in it when already trying the service, usually when a guest will enter a new home, they don't know inside the house, but if already enter the home they will know what inside the home.

You don't need to do any research. You need to start learning how to trade. Experience and knowledge to choose a broker will come along with trading experience.

If you ask for suggestions, you will find brokers that are reliable for that particular trader. There is no guarantee that you will feel the same while trading with that broker. So, it’s best to keep your investments low in the beginning so that you can easily change them if not satisfied.

I don’t think beginners are capable of making the right choice when it comes to finding a broker. It’s best that they go by the suggestions experienced traders share. While you trade, you will start getting an idea of the market and how the broker functions. Later, you can make your own choice.

When I started trading, I looked for a broker with low minimum deposits, fast withdrawal and good customer support. Ended up with turnkey forex, still trading with them.

Back
Top Bottom