Broker for Big account and serious trader

GTFX

Hi

I am trading since 2008 and have experienced many brokers in my career one of the brokers which I found genuine and I would like to promote them as my own brker is IC, they have a brilliant support team and all the withdrawals and deposits are always on time, there feed on MT4 is also glitchless and never found anything bad about the feed so far, I would like others too to join my broker and keep their funds safe and trade big money without any issue.

If you find my thread useful please open an account with them using this link to support me

Thank you so much

if you have any question feel free to ask

Best broker for scalpers and trend traders Great broker for big accounts. open an account and get amazing offers. trade cryptos 24/7 best. LINK FOR ACCOUNT
👇

My broker ForexChief is offering me good bonus offers. But along with bonus offers I am actually receiving customized trading services of lower commission rate, narrowest spread, moderate 1:1000 leverage, transaction costs and stronger educations by means of 24/5 hour basis expert assistance. I am also receiving free training and well structured lessons which are allowing me education facilities for free. I am also receiving free market analysis and interest rate charting.

There are thousands of brokers out there, but I am already decided to use FXOpen, which is far so good based on my experience.

Fxview - regulated, and offers spreads as low as 0.1 pip. Plus their commission is low too at $2/rt. Haven’t faced any issues with them so far.

FXOpen still continues to contest Forexcup Trading Championship in 2023, the contest was really designed for a professional trader with certain requirements, in the past competition in 2022 winner trader from Turkey was able to generate a profit of more than 800%. All traders are still welcome to join forexcup.com

Most of the brokers in 2023 offer a fantastic support and low variable spreads.
It's still worth comparing forex brokers though.

Using a broker that provides tight spread is important for big account as the cost could be relatively low, so in long term, when trading volume or trading lots increase, the cost will not significantly affect capital investment distribution, there is an ASIC regulated broker called FPG, great broker provides tight spread, fast withdrawal speed.

In the forex world there is thousands of brokers offering various benefit for traders, when traders already feel comfortable using the broker, usually will stick to using them, FXOpen is a good broker and get awards from TradersUnion as innovative broker in 2022.

Back
Top Bottom