Free Forex Signals from The Most Powerful MT4 Robots

Hello Dear Friends!

I invite interested Forex traders and investors to test free Forex signals from the most powerful MT4 robots at below link:

Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: Fully Robotised Forex Trading Service

Please feel free to ask any question that you may have.

THE_MOST_POWERFUL_MT4_FOREX_ROBOTS.png

Hi, how many robots? regards Greg

Hello Greg,

I truly do not understand the context of your question.

But permit me to clarify that my robots are programmable for simultaneous trading of up to 28 currency pairs.

Please carefully read robots' description at:

Uhm, so you don't trade live these robots, and your broker is on the market from 14 years without any review on trustpilot. I think you should look for new place for selling your bots.

My bots are for live accounts only.

The demo account you see at Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: Fully Robotised Forex Trading Service is for demo presentation purposes only.

The Broker WorldForex is the most honest Broker in the Forex market.

Trustpilot is a highly manipulated platform, and not an indicator for me.

Uhm, so you don't trade live these robots, and your broker is on the market from 14 years without any review on trustpilot. I think you should look for new place for selling your bots.

Please permit me to clarify, once more, that I do not sell my bots.
I offer only remote leasing without sending bots' files to any client.
Same day service setup.

Hello Everyone!

Reference: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1608633?source=Unknown#!tab=description

Attention!!!
1) This demo signal account is currently programmed at maximum possible risk exposure, so that pontential signal subscribers and clients for Trial, Dedicated or Premium Remote Leasing Service Packages can witness capabilities of the robots with standby hedging function.
2) At Client's request, risk exposure can be set to a preferred value (like 10% of equity), and proportionate lot size value per trade (including hedge trade) will be programmed into the bots, depending on trading account size. You simply need to tell me what must be done, and it will be professionally done.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you have.

WANTED_Recruiters_and_ReferralMarketers_Revised.png

information from add head "THE MOST POWERFUL MT4 FOREX ROBOTS" so I just asked how many robots you are offering? one? two? five?

Hello Greg,

Kindly advise if you have serious interest in my Trial, Dedicated or Premium Service Package.

If you could advise your size of real trading capital, I may be able to give you the best possible service package offer.

Is same day service setup, structured strictly per your risk appetite.

Any questions - please ask.

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since my last post of 5th August 2022.

Here is what our most powerful MT4 Forex robots could achieve at this moment since demo trading was started 10th July 2022 at maximum possible risk exposure to demonstrate the bots' capabilities to manage such a tiny trading capital WITHOUT losing it, but make over 100% profit amid current severe and unpredictable market conditions.

See screenshot taken few moments ago.

Monitor statistics in real-time at:
Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: Fully Robotised Forex Trading Service

Important Remarks!!!
The comparatively high drawdown recorded on this tiny US$1k demo account has occured as a result of the robots trading 12 FX major currency pairs at maximum possible risk exposure to prove the bots' capabilities to preserve and multiply such a tiny trading capital amid current severe, unpredictable conditions. To understand what the drawdown value would be if same risk exposure parameters (as applied to the tiny US$1k demo account) were applied to a US$10k, US$100k or US$1M trading account, please divide the drawdown value by 10, 100 or 1000, respectively.

SAME DAY SERVICE SETUP!

Download offer in PDF: The_Most_Powerful_MT4_Forex_Robots_BRIEF_SERVICE_DESCRIPTION_revised_31July2022.pdf

I will happily answer to any scientifically based, prudent question.

Please feel free to chat on Telegram: Idorenyin Umoren

Successful Forex Trading Wishes!

MQ5Community_Demo_Signal_Screenshot_02Nov2022.png

Back
Top Bottom