Hello People!

Hi, welcome to the forum. What advice are you looking for exactly? All you need to do is research and learn the market sentiment closely so you can trade with less mistakes. Good luck!

As a new forex trader, my advice for you;
  • Don't trade with money you only have.
  • Don't leverage your account too much.
  • Don't get too attached to your positions while trading.
If you keep these things in mind, you'll be well on your way to success in the forex market.

Hello and welcome to the forum. My only advice for you is to take your time to learn and I am sure you will be able to learn a lot from the forum as well. Good luck!

Hello there. Focus on learning by depth, and not the speed. Take your time to complete your course and fully understand what is forex trading, and how it works. You should practise in a demo account first before entering into the live account.

Hi. Do not live trade until you complete your forex education. Trade on a demo account to build your trading strategy. Have patience! Best of luck.

Hello, hope you are learning well already. The only piece of advice I would like to give would be to remain patient during the initial period. Enjoy the learning process and be confident when you go live.

Welcome to the site. Your prior experience will be beneficial in your future endeavours. Begin by improving your knowledge. Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom