How to check a broker is regulated?

Claudialee84

I see experts say we should to trade on regulated brokers? But do you know how to know they are regulated? Any suggestions?

Choosing a broker is a tough task. There are some good brokers and some bad brokers in the forex market. It is very important to choose a good broker for trading in forex market. Good broker can be identified by some of their basic features such as, their leverage system, spread system, customer service etc. I use Tpglobalfx. They provide low spreads start from 0.01 pips. their highest leverage is 1:500 which sounds good in forex market. They also provide me 24 X 5 customer service, if i have faced any problem. They are really good broker in forex market.

Forex Broker helps traders to execute their trade easily and smoothly. Traders need to choose the broker wisely. By choosing wrong broker While I trade in the market I rely on Tpglobalfx. This broker has tight spreads, unblemished execution, dynamic leverage and ease of trading facilities than any other broker in the forex market. Anyone can easily trade with the help of this broker.

Frankly speaking, I started using services of dekocorp without preliminary checking them. But my friends assured me that this option is trustworthy and now I see it was the right choice because I like the features and services they offer.

We have to do proper research on Google, as it will help us figure out a quality broker. I focus on just that and I have found FreshForex broker from it. One of the highly supportive company with not just great reputation but also excellent features that includes Rebate Program, so really not a lot else one could ask for to be getting.

We have to do proper research on Google, as it will help us figure out a quality broker. I focus on just that and I have found FreshForex broker from it. One of the highly supportive company with not just great reputation but also excellent features that includes Rebate Program, so really not a lot else one could ask for to be getting.
Where are they based?

Check registration on the regulator's website. Call or write to the regulator, which is pinned on the broker's website. Personally, I have never done this, I did not write to the regulators, but I read on the Internet, if such appeals were made to the Australian regulator.

Honest brokers always post on their website all the information that is easy to check on the regulator's website. For example, ForexChief publishes information about the regulator on the site. I go to the regulator's website and check the information. Similarly, you can check information about any other company.

Back
Top Bottom