I am new here and am looking for broker recommendations.

forexstudio

Hi traders. I'm a newbie and learning the Forex market. I don't know where to begin. Which broker should I use? Do you have any suggestions?

As you are a beginner I suggest using a demo account first and then you can shift to live trades as you get some familiarity.

I think you can learn forex trading step by step, for guidelines, learn in Babypips school of pipsology, its popular site where so many traders learn about forex education class by class, then choose the broker and learn practice in a demo account, this is important to learn in the demo, make sure in demo already understand how to working, how to manage the risk, etc, if already confidence starts in real trading, suggested to choose micro account cent, its low risk but has own limited.

You should start with a broker like turnkeyforex or liteforex that has low minimum deposit requirements. Micro accounts are a great opportunity for testing real trading account without major financial consequences.

The research regarding getting a good broker will be done by you. I can only suggest a few points that you can consider during your research. Firstly, check the broker's reputation. Secondly, brokers must offer a variety of trading tools like Virtual Private Server (VPS), FIX API and Robo Trading. Thirdly, brokers must have low spreads and high leverage. Fourthly, the portal or app must have an instant contact option for support.

As you are a beginner, and if you have a broker in mind but are confused about how to know that it is the one? Then I would also suggest opening a demo account so that you can practise your strategies as well as learn about the features that the broker offers.

You would definitely be having some trading requirements in your mind. Keep them in mind while you are looking for a good broker for you. You can use multiple brokers if a single broker doesn't seem to be enough for your requirements.

Make sure that the broker you choose has a customizable trading platform. I am sure that you don't want to struggle using a trading platform when you are in the middle of your trades.

Usually beginners they still confused about how to determine the broker, I am also when a beginner stage ever trying some broker like as marketiva FBS, Instaforex, Liteforex, etc, but all these brokers I leave and stick only with FXOpen, usually if trader already found the good broker they will stick to use it because all service run smoothly.

hi, i would suggest my current broker Aximtrade. They are regulated by ASIC and have tight spreads with fast deposits & withdrawal process.

Back
Top Bottom