Is bitcoin worth investing in?

skrimon

Bitcoin is extremely volatile. If you are willing to take the risk, first make sure you understand what you are investing in and have a crypto investment strategy.

Also, make sure you aren’t investing simply because you have a fear of missing out.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

There are a number of questions you should ask yourself before getting involved:

Do I understand what I am investing in and how bitcoin and the crypto market work?

Am I happy with the level of risk?

How much more expensive is it now compared to a few months ago? If so, why am I wanting to buy a thing because its price is higher? Where else in my life do I do that?

Is there any evidence to suggest prices could rise even higher?

If I buy it now with a view to sell it for even more later, who do I think will buy it from me for that higher price and why?

Have I convinced myself that I am in some way “in the know?”

If you don’t have answers to these questions, it’s probably not a good idea to invest. If you do buy bitcoin, make sure you aren’t putting the money you need on the line.
Thanks for reading!

I generally agree that some things need to be taken into consideration when it comes to investing in bitcoin, or anything, for that matter. It's also worth knowing how much you can afford to risk and potentially lose.

Yea, i could agree that btc is not “an easy road to riches” as it's often called, however, what i’m not going to agree with is that bitcoin is not worth investing in. So you sure have a point!
As an addition, investing without any experience is kinda risky, no cap, but the possibilities are TOO great not to try or not to do your research. When done properly, it can result in gradual payback over time. In my personal humble opinion, everybody should try themselves in crypto. There are tons of services or people who are willing to help beginner traders. When I was starting out, I was watching every youtube video about bitcoin and also I started using coinomize.biz for security. I hope it’ll help)

Last edited:
At the time of selecting a broker, we shouldn't only consider its regulation and facilities rather we should also consider whether the broker supports the specific type of trading that we follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bitcoin is extremely volatile. If you are willing to take the risk, first make sure you understand what you are investing in and have a crypto investment strategy.

Also, make sure you aren’t investing simply because you have a fear of missing out.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

There are a number of questions you should ask yourself before getting involved:

Do I understand what I am investing in and how bitcoin and the crypto market work?

Am I happy with the level of risk?

How much more expensive is it now compared to a few months ago? If so, why am I wanting to buy a thing because its price is higher? Where else in my life do I do that?

Is there any evidence to suggest prices could rise even higher?

If I buy it now with a view to sell it for even more later, who do I think will buy it from me for that higher price and why?

Have I convinced myself that I am in some way “in the know?”

If you don’t have answers to these questions, it’s probably not a good idea to invest. If you do buy bitcoin, make sure you aren’t putting the money you need on the line.
Thanks for reading!

You mention a comprehensive and thoughtful overview, of the things that should be considered before entering to Crypto market. It demands a through understanding of Crypto strategy.

Back
Top Bottom