Need recommendations on brokers for scalping

jeanpatterson

I have been a swing trader since the start of my trading journey, but now, I’ve decided to try scalping. Identified a few good pairs as well, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and AUD/USD. But, I won’t be scalping with my current broker because it doesn’t offer good leverage and has a high commission fee as well. So, can someone recommend me a broker that offers high leverage, low commission, and fast trade execution speed?

Last edited:
The right broker for scalping would be the one that offers tight spreads, high leverage, and a low commission fee. Fortunately, there is no shortage of such brokers, and one could easily find such a broker with little research online.

In scalping, trade execution speed plays the most important because scalpers bank on minute movements occurring in the price of pairs, so if their trades aren’t executed at their desired level, then the whole point of scalping is ruined.

Choosing the right broker is very important no doubt, but apart from that, you should also focus on the right time frame and strategy you would use while scalping. Most traders use 1-minute and 2-minute timeframes and as far as the strategy is concerned, then you can choose from RSI, parabolic SAR indicator, moving average, or stochastic oscillator strategy.

I hope you have good knowledge about technical analysis because that’s what is needed in scalping. Regarding brokers, you can choose any that offers narrow spreads.

Coinexx can be a good option for scalping. Orders are executed quickly and commission is just $1/100k per side. As far as the leverage is concerned, you can use up to 1:500.

I hope you have good knowledge about technical analysis because that’s what is needed in scalping. Regarding brokers, you can choose any that offers narrow spreads.

Hi Mercor, I do have good knowledge of technical analysis, and moreover, I have tried scalping on a few occasions in the past.

Coinexx can be a good option for scalping. Orders are executed quickly and commission is just $1/100k per side. As far as the leverage is concerned, you can use up to 1:500.

Will look into them. How quickly do they process the withdrawals? I hate waiting for days for my funds to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom