in the begginin i have lost a lot of money
but i never give up
but you have to improve your skills
and never let you down
I trade for my self and for my invesitor also
many people paid me to trade for them
i double their money
always i meet with new client and make a deal with them
one advice from me never ever try to think that you gonna be rich in 1 week more you learn the more your skills gonna be better trade often not everyday

Absolutely right! Building wealth through trading takes time and continuous learning. The more you practice and increase your skills, the better your chances of success, rather than rushing for quick gains.

Because it is unrealistic, and we need ongoing learning and skill development, with practice to refine our strategy and decision-making.

Old traders know the market more than a new trader. Some traders build castle in the air about Forex trading that destroy them ultimately. Forex is a money market doesn't mean it will always give you money rather it can take away your money too. FXOpulence provides high leverage facility based on account types.

same to me
now when i review my first years as trader i know i was awful but now it is for about 1 year i know at least what im doing

Only experience can lead to success. And it doesn't matter how old you are. First you need to train on a demo account, improve your strategy and learn to control your emotions. You also need to find a broker with good trading conditions, fast execution and quick withdrawal of profits. That's why I chose FXOpen and have been trading here for several years now.

Back
Top Bottom