Profit / Loss Analysis

The beginning of the new month remains without trading activity on LUX PAMM due to extreme caution associated with the current activity on the market. However, now I see a fairly clear picture on the Euro Dollar, which will quite possibly soon be turned into trading activity.

Euro Dollar during April tried to overcome some resistance zone around 1.10700 and it started to work out after a sharp jump was made with the top of 1.10965. At the moment, a very weak uptrend has been formed, close to horizontal, and its extension in the current situation is unlikely.
A divergence has formed on the MACD four-hour chart, which is also clearly visible on the daily chart, along with a fairly confident crossing of the signal line.
The recent drop proved that the 100 EMA level on the 4-hour chart would not provide significant support in the event of a decline. But I would pay attention to the EMA 200 level, the line is at 1.09300 now. I will consider the support at 1.09430 as a marker level and a preliminary signal for further decline, and further breaking of the signal level at 1.09300 will probably mean a continuation of the fall to 1.08300.
The confident growth will be possible if the EMA levels of 100 and 200 are confidently crossed again, and then there will be a prospect of a second attempt to reach and overcome the level of 1.10950 formed in May
Euro Dollar May 05 (EeR4yh).png

💡LUX trading results

EUR/USD trade opens trading plan this month. The trade was closed without reaching the take profit level thus, a series of 4 take profits on my account was interrupted, but I will improve the system so that such series are longer and more frequent.

However, it's a profitable trade that generated a 2.48% gain

The trade was immediately closed after there was a possibility of further growth and the beginning of a correction that could reduce profits. I have been careful 🛡, although the market finally reached the required level after a few hours. As I have mentioned, patience is the most important thing in trading and this trade is a great example of the importance.
Euro Dollar trade May 08 for.png

GBP/JPY is once again reaching the resistance of 172.800 and in my opinion does not have strong priorities for further growth for a while. The current area of resistance puts strong pressure on the market and during May this level was not passed. I will consider this level as a marker and further growth can be considered only after it is broken. However, in the long term (weekly and monthly) MACD and EMA point to buy.
On the short term charts, I see a MACD divergence that formed during a horizontal move along resistance, with a slight bullish incline.
In order to consider further downside, I would take a close look at the hourly chart which indicates MACD sell but the EMAs are still below the price level which provides some support and a fall could be considered if the EMA 100 marker level is passed on the hourly chart (now at 172.015) and further breaking through the EMA 200 line with the prospect of falling to 171.250 (still within the current horizontal trend).
Summing up, I would clarify that the short term hints at a fall following the divergence and the impact of the 172.800 resistance, but the long term, where the monthly chart shows a preliminary MACD buy signal, can still return to a continuous increase, which can be strong enough to reach 175.00.
Gbp Jpy May 25 (Ecxre3).png

EUR/USD once again reached 1.10350, which is a key resistance and may be a key level for the formation of a Head and Shoulders pattern. In case of considering the weekly chart as a basis for medium-term analysis, the price reaches the EMA of 200 and does not dare to break through, preparing for a next fall. Support in this case will be the level of 1.09000 and EMA 100 on the weekly chart, which is now at the level of 1.08400.
It is very clear and interesting that the MACD on the weekly chart shows the possibility of falling, as the signal line is crossed and attempts to return above were stopped by the EMA 200 level. This fact makes 1.10700 a very important key level, which will be the primary and basic signal for further growth, in case of breaking higher.
On the four-hour chart, MACD confirms the possibility of further decline, as it forms a divergence, as well as a possible beginning of the line crossing, which is the primary sell signal.

I will consider the probability of falling as high, especially if 1.0900 is broken and the move continues. However, in order to limit possible risks, I advise you to look at the possibility of a temporary horizontal correction with a subsequent break above 1.10700 and 1.11000
Euro Dollar June 22 (Ydce01).png

Today I opened the EUR/USD trade that was closed with gain of 3.26%, after which the monthly account growth reached 10.72%. There is another week ahead and I am sure that it will also be productive.
Today's trade was entered after a decline below 1.09000, according to the analysis I posted a little earlier, and was closed at the take profit level. I set take profit at 1.08451, according to the analysis, above the key support 1.08400, which has not yet been passed, and the price started a short-term correction. Thus, the daily EMA 100 has not been passed and the probability of the horizontal channel formation has increased.
June 23 euro dollar recent for.png

Euro US Dollar is trying to break below 1.08400 for the third time, which gives reason to consider this level as a key support and the main marker level to determine further fall to EMA 100 and EMA 200 on the daily chart, which are now at 1.08100 and 1.07250. At the same time, the price did cross the EMA lines on the hourly and four-hour charts, and this is the initial sell signal. The MACD on the 4 hour chart provided a very slight divergence which I would not consider a significant buy argument. It is likely that a long-term uptrend is forming on the daily chart at the moment and a further fall as a correction within the channel is a very likely option.
In the short term, I see the hourly MACD giving a buy signal, which could be the start of a rise towards the 200 EMA and 100 EMA on the hourly chart, which are in the 1.08900 and 1.09000 resistance area. In the near future, testing of these levels is possible, but I find further growth unlikely. However, I will keep an eye on the marker level 1.09000, because its break could lead the market to a bullish option, at least with the prospect of 1.09400 and 1.09750
Euro Dollar July 06 (Qcep77).png

LUX trading results + LUX small trading talks
I would name this week "one hit" right on target. The EUR/USD trade I closed yesterday (watch the video) increased the account balance by 3.12%, and increased the profitability this month to 6.29%.
After the Euro Dollar broke through the weekly EMA 200, the probability of continued growth increased and I was sure that the uptrend would continue. The daily and four-hour MACD moved into the positive area and this is a great confirmation signal for growth.
There is a weak divergence on the MACD so far, but it may become even smaller if the increase continues to the EMA 100 on the monthly chart, which is now at 1.14300. However, the overbought market may lead to a short term correction before the likely resumption of growth. The EMA 100 and EMA 200 lines shows the marker levels of support 1.11100 and 1.10370

trading July 13 (jec14l) for.png

Two GBP/USD trades that I opened yesterday were closed today, both at the take profit level. This allowed me to enter positive profitability in August (the month started with a loss of -1.72%), which is currently 1.79%.
I expected that the take profit level would be reached a little earlier. Half an hour after the open, the market really started moving down, but it was not enough to break through the EMA 200 on the 30-minute chart. After 12 hours, the price again reached the EMA level and after a short term horizontal movement, this level was overcome and GBP/USD fell to take profit values of 1.27451 and 1.27433 and is now at the level of 1.27000, which means that further reaching 1.26800 and 1.26180 is possible.
Aug 08 trading (d3K8dq).png

EUR/USD and EUR/JPY trades are closed at the take profit level. Fairly fast trading on the correction after the fall.
Euro Dollar touched the EMA 100 line on the daily chart and formed a slight divergence on the 4-hour chart. If the EMA 100 at 1.09050 is crossed, then a further fall will have a high probability to the level of the EMA 200 on the daily chart 1.08000. But at the moment, the Euro Dollar has begun a correction movement and the probability of the uptrend continuing also remains.
Eur trading Aug 14 (ud32po).png

The EUR/USD is reaching the historical key level of 1.06375, which may stop the current decline and become a turning point for a short-term correction. Also, I would like to mention the marker support at 1.07000, which currently has an impact on the market and if the price level falls below it, then a further fall to 1.06375 will be highly likely.
The euro dollar finally broke out of the uptrend, breaking through its support after a short-term rise to 1.09445. The MACD on the daily chart makes it clear that further decline will continue despite the RSI being close to oversold. This and the formed divergence on the hourly chart, may be signals for short-term growth, similar to one that was at the end of August. The estimated level that can be reached during the correction is EMA 200 on the daily chart 1.08000 and also historical 1.08400. However, I consider a return to the trend area to be unlikely and at the moment I expect a continuation of the fall to 1.06375 and further to 1.05300.
In the long term on the weekly chart, the MACD signal and position of the EMA lines, as well as the position of the RSI line, gives reason to believe that we should expect a long term decline.
EURUSD Sep 07 (HD1bC3).png

Back
Top Bottom