The reason people get success in demo

Alex007

You do not have to worry about losing your money when you are demo trading. your demo account does not demonstrate to you industry standards to manage the sentiment fear. That's why you remain emotions while in demo. But when you come to live trading from demo trading, you brings emotions (the fear of losing and greed more more profit) with you. That's why the result between demo and real account is not the same.

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in Tpglobalfx. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom