What indicator would you ban?

The whale

If you could totally ban the use of any famous indicator, to benefit traders, which one would you totally ban?

Are you joking or something? I trade based on my favorite indicators. How could a complete ban even be possible?

No perfect indicator, it is only a help tool, indicators can't make the price move rise or down, but they take previous price histories calculated with certain formulas. I have no idea to ban the indicator because it is only tool trading. Even I do not always use indicators and like naked chart patterns, make trading simple.

No perfect indicator, it is only a help tool, indicators can't make the price move rise or down, but they take previous price histories calculated with certain formulas. I have no idea to ban the indicator because it is only tool trading. Even I do not always use indicators and like naked chart patterns, make trading simple.

I hope this does not offend you, but this was crystal clear that indicators cannot move the price! I think even someone who has never seen a chart know this fact! what I meant was that which one is the one that you think mostly misguides you, and does not help you; therefore you do not want other traders to use that.

I hope this does not offend you, but this was crystal clear that indicators cannot move the price! I think even someone who has never seen a chart know this fact! what I meant was that which one is the one that you think mostly misguides you, and does not help you; therefore you do not want other traders to use that.

Ok, this is just my opinion on the topic, I think PSAR is included indicator that often gives false signals. So I'm not particularly eager to use this indicator.

If you could totally ban the use of any famous indicator, to benefit traders, which one would you totally ban?

Pitchforks, Gann waves, regression, etc they are simply useless IMO as not many traders use them so it's unlikely you get consistent positive returns applying them.

why dude?
Is there something about them that I don't know? coz I personally like it.

After a sharp price move, the price movement that follows will almost always be slower (covering less distance or covering it in a longer amount of time), even though the trend may be still be in effect.

The least useful technical indicator in trading can vary depending on individual strategies and preferences, but many traders find that overusing or relying solely on a single indicator, without proper context or confirmation from other tools, can be less effective. Examples often cited include outdated or overly simplistic indicators that don't adapt well to modern market conditions. It's generally advisable to use a combination of indicators and tools to make more informed trading decisions.

The least useful technical indicator in trading can vary depending on individual strategies and preferences, but many traders find that overusing or relying solely on a single indicator, without proper context or confirmation from other tools, can be less effective. Examples often cited include outdated or overly simplistic indicators that don't adapt well to modern market conditions. It's generally advisable to use a combination of indicators and tools to make more informed trading decisions.

Something that I do these days relying on just one indicator and also the support zone price pullback

Back
Top Bottom