Hi am new here

Hi am new here

• Best swim and scalp strategy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mentorship and signal

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Hi there, welcome to the market. Since how long have you been trading? Scalping is opted by many beginners because apparently the concept sounds easy but to make consistent profits from scalping, you need to be professional and quick in making right trading decisions.

Hello and welcome to the forum. It will be great if you can share about your experience as a scalper. It is a tricky strategy and requires great timing and many new traders will be curious to know about it.

Hey, Welcome buddy. Please elaborate more about swimming and scalping. I would love to hear your experience about the same.

Hi there, scalping is quite popular amongst many traders. Do share tips for beginners here. Good luck for your future in the market.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Please share your thoughts and experiences. We are all aware that learning from the experiences of others is beneficial.

Hello dear, welcome to this amazing forum. I hope that you have a great time trading and learning. Profits will follow if you develop an understanding of the market.

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I would like to know more about you. It is interesting to know that you are using scalping in the beginning stages. I hope you are placing sl at the right price level. Scalping is exciting but can be dangerous at the same time. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom