• Welcome to your Forex Forum - share your currency trading strategies, news & tips!

Hi Traders, Does someone has a Forex course ? I like to learn it

forum.forex

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Andrew,

Welcome to real forex traders world.

You can learn more about forex trading at this forum. Please feel free to ask any question to our forex experts.

Thanks

Lateral Thinking Forex

Be careful about which courses you sign up for online. Most so-called forex 'educators' make more money 'teaching' inexperienced retail traders very basic strategies than they ever do trading the markets themselves. I got burned in the early days by certain online forex 'educators' who just turned out to be selling snake oil. (I cannot name them for legal reasons).

You know the old saying: "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach".

Personally, I think the most effective way to learn how to trade forex, or any other financial market, is to get a mentor or observe and copy the trades of those who are already successful.

I became consistently profitable through copy trading, just by analysing somebody else's trades who had a long-term track record. I did this over the course of 2 - 3 years and eventually built my own strategy around that.

Best advice I can give is to avoid any forex courses that promote a fancy lifestyle and promise big gains; i.e those who constantly brag on YouTube, Instagram, etc!

Homostone

Hello, welcome to the forum! There are many courses available online which can be helpful. You can also feel free to share your thoughts here. Good luck for your future in Fx!

Be careful about which courses you sign up for online. Most so-called forex 'educators' make more money 'teaching' inexperienced retail traders very basic strategies than they ever do trading the markets themselves. I got burned in the early days by certain online forex 'educators' who just turned out to be selling snake oil. (I cannot name them for legal reasons).

You know the old saying: "Those who can, do; those who can't, teach".

Personally, I think the most effective way to learn how to trade forex, or any other financial market, is to get a mentor or observe and copy the trades of those who are already successful.

I became consistently profitable through copy trading, just by analysing somebody else's trades who had a long-term track record. I did this over the course of 2 - 3 years and eventually built my own strategy around that.

Best advice I can give is to avoid any forex courses that promote a fancy lifestyle and promise big gains; i.e those who constantly brag on YouTube, Instagram, etc!

Thanks for sharing this. Where are you from in Cornwall?

Lateral Thinking Forex

No, but I visit Looe in Cornwall every year. I'm from West London.

Nice, Looe used to be a favourite destination for holidays before I moved down this way. I'm from Brighton, originally. How's your FX trading going? Feel free to message any time. Cheers.

TildaTilt

Hello there, this forum will give you all the help you need. There are many courses online to choose from. It is better to learn online through Youtube and by reading famous books. Good luck.

Lateral Thinking Forex

Hello there, this forum will give you all the help you need. There are many courses online to choose from. It is better to learn online through Youtube and by reading famous books. Good luck.

I disagree in regard to YouTube. That is probably the worst place to look for trading advice. These guys are only in it to monetise their channels and/or sell their so-called trading courses. Really the only way to learn how to trade is to analyse and copy successful traders (i.e. get a mentor) and unfortunately not many of those are willing to share their strategies for free.

Trading books can be useful for learning technical analysis and to get an insight into how professional traders deal with emotions, etc... but there's no substitute for learning on the job, in my opinion.

I would also advise against using demo accounts when you start out, because they set you up for a fall due to the lack of emotion involved. The only way to learn how to deal with emotions is to trade real money, no matter how small the account... that way there are no surprises when you trade real money. Controversial, I know... but it's true.

Last edited:

WalletInvestor

I can also recommend BabyPips and Forex Military School. Reading news articles and looking up the terms you don't understand is a good way to learn as well, in my experience.

Hev_Leo26

Hi! Just wanted to point out - you don't necessarily have to pay for a course to learn. Some are available online for free, or you can subscribe to beginner YouTube channels to get access to helpful content.

Neology

Hi, you can learn trading for free. No need to buy courses. You can start with Babypips.com. Great source to begin with.

I can also recommend BabyPips and Forex Military School. Reading news articles and looking up the terms you don't understand is a good way to learn as well, in my experience.

Babypips.com is a great place to get started with. A good foundation is important before starting forex. So, new traders should ensure that they give time to practice and learning

PriceNTime

Personal preference of course but I found the ICT channel on YouTube helpful and of course that's free. Still need to put the work in to nail down your own strategy though.

Top Bottom