How to recognize pro trader.

Profesor Pips

Hi, I have game for us. Please answer this question: How to recognize pro trader.? The answer is my opinion, and it is little tricky, I just want to check, that someone think same as me ;). I will publish my answer in wednesday :)

Hello sir,

I know very little bit about it. So, if you tech us and tell us, how to recognize pro trader then it will be helpful for us.

Thanks

Actually, pro traders, can control their emotion in trading. Moreover, a pro trader can analysis the market strategy 90%, they trade low but they can earn more, because they trade after analysis market strategy.

This is my openion, sir.

In my opinion, a pro trader knows how to make use of the price charts to analyse the market and trade accordingly. They have years of experience in the market and know how to control their emotions. They don’t enter every trade that comes their way.

In my opinion, a pro trader knows how to make use of the price charts to analyse the market and trade accordingly. They have years of experience in the market and know how to control their emotions. They don’t enter every trade that comes their way.
You are right and control emotion is very important in trading.

A pro trader is one who is successful in trading the Forex market. Pro traders are disciplined, experienced, and have good knowledge about what they do.

Pro traders have years of experience, and you can identify them by their portfolio. Pro traders can control their emotions and tame greed while trading. They know exactly when to enter the market and when to take an exit. They use back-tested trading strategies and thoroughly analyze price action charts before entering a trade. They trade according to their plan, no matter how higher leverages are offered to them. A pro trader may perform lesser numbers of trading, but usually have a higher rate of winnings.

Hi, there is no matter how much you know, answer what you think basic on current knowledge :)
Many of us want to become a professional day trader. I have tried several strategies, but am more successful by just copying other strategy providers like EURO KING and SCALP KING on the Ctrader platform

Pro trader is not afraid of making losses because they know that if they keep using proper risk management and money management strategies, they will be able to get through all situations easily. They have no place for anger, frustration, and greed in their trading lives and follow their trading plans, no matter what.

The easiest way to identify pro traders is to view their portfolios. Pro traders have years of experience and can control their greed while trading. They keep calm both on winning and losing. They know when to enter the market and when to take an exit. They always back-test their trading strategies and thoroughly analyze price action charts before any trade. They stick to their trading plan, no matter how higher leverages are available. Pro traders may perform lower numbers of trades but have a higher rate of winnings.

Maybe there are different views regarding criteria pro trader, in my view, the pro trader is already managing huge funds in the account and able to generate consistent profit, it's not mean they always make profit in every single trade but more tend able to increase money on the last period of time, they can discipline with risk management rules, and discipline with the trading system. if you included pro traders there are annual competitions on forexcup.com

One can recognize a pro trader by the fact that he is able to make consistent profits, no matter how much money was made or lost before. This also means that he manages to make money in every market condition. This is not possible for an amateur trader because he is unable to handle pressure or strong emotions.

Everybody has their own views about a professional trader. But some of the traits that should be common are discipline, patience and optimism. Professional traders always perform trades as per rules. They would not let emotions affect their decisions and will be open to any changes that need to be made.

I believe a pro trader is the one who has more profitable trades than the lost trades and has a learning attitude as long as they trade. They are highly disciplined and patient.

A pro trader is someone who has expertise in fundamental and technical analysis and trading psychology. Proficiency in trading psychology is important because most traders fail because they fail to manage their emotions during trading. Besides that, a pro trader understands the risk and takes the necessary steps to avoid losses.

Back
Top Bottom