What kind of leverage does everyone employ?

I think the leverage that everyone employs varies based on their personal risk tolerance, trading strategies, and financial condition. Everybody has their own trading strategy, and based on that, they set the leverage for their accounts.

I think the leverage that everyone employs varies based on their personal risk tolerance, trading strategies, and financial condition. Everybody has their own trading strategy, and based on that, they set the leverage for their accounts.

Well, of course, it's based on their own style, etc., etc., and that's what I wanted to know. to see how others manage their trades, strategies,...

What kind of leverage does everyone employ? and why?

When we scalp trade, which is rare, we generally employ leverage of 1:100 to get any value out of minuscule price movements. This is protected with tight spreads of generally only 5-10 pips. Entry points are strict using RSI and moving average crossovers as indicators.

Our preferred form of trading is trend following and can hold positions for several days. When trading with the trend we generally use a lower leverage of 1:20, looking for value generated by several pip gains.

Back
Top Bottom