Hi Traders, Does someone has a Forex course ? I like to learn it

I would suggest you to learn it for free!
If you're interested in learning about forex trading, there are plenty of great resources available online. You can prefer to watch videos from YouTube channels that focus on forex trading. There are many different channels out there that can provide helpful information and tips. Some of our favourites include Trading with Rayner, and The Trading Channel.
While there is a lot of valuable information available for free on YouTube, keep in mind that not all of it is created equal.

Hello, welcome to the forum! Sure, there are many courses available online, but I suggest you start by going through books and videos to gain an idea on what the. market has to offer. Later on, if you wish to learn a course, it can add to your skills. Good luck!

Hey, there's no need to spend your hard-earned cash on a course. There is a wealth of valuable information available here. Use it to expand your knowledge and grow as a person.

Hi, welcome to the forum! There are many courses available online if you really want to do one but I suggest you consider researching the basics on your own first. There’s a variety of learning material online like books, videos to browse through. Later on, if you still want to join a course, that’s your call. Good luck!

Hi, welcome to the forum! You can find many courses available online if that’s what you're looking for but if you're just starting out in the market, you have to have a strong foundation before you begin. Hence, start by research and analysing the market sentiment. Later on, you could do a course. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum, Andrew! There are many courses available online but I suggest you learn through books and videos first. Self learning is a good way to grasp information quickly. Good luck for your journey ahead!

Hi, welcome to the forum, you will find many courses online but I think it's best if you do it later. First get an understanding of the market on the whole and when you spend some time analysing and scanning, it’ll give your knowledge more meaning to do a course.

I wouldn’t recommend you to purchase a course because information to learn forex is freely available. Start with babypips.com. There is a free course that is quite helpful. You can also explore youtube as there are plenty of good youtubers. Research thoroughly! You will find plenty of information to learn and absorb.

If you want to learn how to trade forex. There are thousands of courses available on the internet. Use them to your advantage. However, you do not need any paid courses at the start of your trading career. Everything can be learned online and for free.

Hi there, you can find many courses online but there is nothing like spending time researching and understanding the market functions on your own. It gives you room to build a perspective on the market. You could also practice on a demo account to find out your style of trading. Best of luck.

Hi. If you are planning to buy a course, I would recommend not to do that. There are free courses and video lessons that you find on the Internet and Youtube. Please refer to those. If needed, then you can buy a paid course. Good luck!

Hi there, most welcome to be part of this forum. You can find many courses online but I suggest you do a course after spending some time learning from free resources. If you have any concerns, do share. Traders here are helpful, good luck.

I’d suggest any newbie to go for a free course as a beginner. The basics of the course will provide you fundamental knowledge about the forex market. Having this basic knowledge you can start testing your ideas and trading strategies on a demo account. You can further sign up for any course which you think is suitable for gaining further knowledge.

I think everyone already mentioned it but it goes without saying that the Babypips course is the best one for beginners. Most of us started from there and you should check that out too. Happy learning!

Hi, I started my journey by watching Youtube videos and joining forums like Babypips & forum.forex. You can do the same. Hope you find success soon!

I would suggest you to learn it for free!
If you're interested in learning about forex trading, there are plenty of great resources available online. You can prefer to watch videos from YouTube channels that focus on forex trading. There are many different channels out there that can provide helpful information and tips. Some of our favourites include Trading with Rayner, and The Trading Channel.
While there is a lot of valuable information available for free on YouTube, keep in mind that not all of it is created equal.

I totally agree! It is better to try getting knowledge from free sources and if the person still thinks he needs the course he can then go for it

Back
Top Bottom